PDA

View Full Version : Do the Clone Troopers look the same?

Tycho
11-03-2003, 03:22 AM
Do the Clone Troopers look the same?

I want to stockpile a bunch of CT action figures to make Episode 3 scenes.

Anybody know if they look the same in E3 for sure?

Pendo
11-03-2003, 06:03 AM
Sure they look the same, they're CLONES :rolleyes:.

PENDO!

derek
11-03-2003, 08:14 AM
i think tycho wants to know if the clone trooper armor will look the same as it did in episode 2.

tagmac
11-03-2003, 04:24 PM
I thought I heard they were gonna resemble the OT Stormtroopers, so as to establish another connection. Hopefully we DON'T get the horrible McQuarrie concept trooper, although it wouldn't surprise me if they did that.

jedi master sal
11-04-2003, 10:01 AM
Rumor has it that the Clones will indeed be in different armor. Closer to Stromtroopers but not exactly like them or the clonetrooper armor.

It seems like we are going to have yet another type of trooper to army build!

Oh well, it's only money right.........

(Imagines himself in the looney bin years from now---Just one more trooper, yeah that's all I need to finish my army-just one more...)

stillakid
11-04-2003, 11:20 AM
Let's see, if they change the design, then a whole new batch of toys has to be made and can be sold for full price. Um, my Magic 8 Ball is telling me that, yes, it is likely to expect a new Clone Trooper. :greedy:

scruffziller
11-04-2003, 11:25 AM
Let's see, if they change the design, then a whole new batch of toys has to be made and can be sold for full price. Um, my Magic 8 Ball is telling me that, yes, it is likely to expect a new Clone Trooper. :greedy:
Oh but of course!!!!!:D

stillakid
11-04-2003, 11:31 AM
...and 8 more fashion designs for Padme, which will break even Stevie Nicks' record! :D

Jaff
11-05-2003, 12:26 AM
Since Lucas is obsessed with costume changes I would bet money the clonetroopers will be different. The concept stormie would be interesting, without the saber.