PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Star Trader: Another place for the value packs

El Chuxter
11-03-2003, 01:12 PM
These "Wal-Mart exclusives" :rolleyes: are popping up at a third store. Though I've not seen them there in person, a buddy of mine called me from Disneyland on Saturday to tell me that, thanks to the Star Trader store, my collection of Clone Wars Value Packs is complete! They're going for $10 there, but given the headache in tracking down that ARC/White Clone set, that sounded like a bargain.

If you've got season passes (or are going anyway), it might be worth checking out the house of mouse.

bobafrett
11-03-2003, 02:27 PM
I think Disney over prices there figures. The only stuff I will buy from them is the Star Tours figures, but only because they are exclusives. I'd rather pay the going price at Wal-Mart.

Turbowars
11-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Just a side note, but you don't need a pass or to buy a ticket to do a litttle shopping in DL. You have 1 hour to do your business and after that they will charge your credit card for a full price ticket. I know Crunchy Nugg does this. To tell you the truth, it isn't worth my time to drive 60 miles and fight through all the tourists.

hango fett
11-03-2003, 07:18 PM
60 miles, try about 16 hours in a car...
h

Turbowars
11-03-2003, 08:49 PM
60 miles, try about 16 hours in a car...
h DL is nowhere near worth driving 16 hours to get to. I have always lived in Southern CA and just take it for granted. It is very over rayed along with the whole State of CA. I really would like to get out. Just waiting for the right time.;)