PDA

View Full Version : This is totally a political and religious thread!!!

The 'Xir
11-03-2003, 07:15 PM
I'm officially recognizing SW as my religious faith and I'm going to vote a write in ballot for Harrison Ford for President! Who's with me?!!! :D :D :D :crazed: :cool:

Sorry moderators, I just felt like being mischievious! :evil: :evil: :evil: :crazed: ok maybe I'm just bored. :D :rolleyes:

James Boba Fettfield
11-03-2003, 07:54 PM
Banned!

Oh wait, I can't do that....

bobafrett
11-03-2003, 10:59 PM
I thought it was "Jedi" as the religion, and SW is the Jedi Bible?

Lucas 21:12

JediTricks
11-03-2003, 11:21 PM
Harrison Ford made a terrible president, and that jumbo jet at the end looked faker than the icky goo Jar Jar stepped in.

2-1B
11-04-2003, 01:21 AM
Do you guys think it was proper for Harrison Ford to pardon Nixon ? :confused:

stillakid
11-04-2003, 09:27 AM
Harrison Ford made a terrible president, and that jumbo jet at the end looked faker than the icky goo Jar Jar stepped in.

Yeah, but at least he didn't hang a banner on his Starship declaring Victory while turning the ship around to make it look like it was deep into space when it was clearly still in orbit.

sith_killer_99
11-04-2003, 12:03 PM
Yeah, but at least he didn't hang a banner on his Starship declaring Victory while turning the ship around to make it look like it was deep into space when it was clearly still in orbit.

:confused:

Do you guys think it was proper for Harrison Ford to pardon Nixon ?

Well did Nixon say "excuse me" first?

I thought it was "Jedi" as the religion, and SW is the Jedi Bible?

Yes, Star Wars is the Jedi Bible, written, directed, edited, re-written, re-edited and re-released by George Lucas. As with sooo many Bibles it must be updated and revised from time to time to keep up with the makers true intent. :crazed:

derek
11-04-2003, 05:13 PM
:confused:

that was a swipe at bush.....the air craft carrier landing in may.

Tycho
11-05-2003, 06:39 AM
Aaaaggggghhhh!

Aaaaggggghhhh!

Aaaaggggghhhh!

Aaaaggggghhhh!-Aaaaggggghhhh!

NNnnnooo-NNnnnOOOOOOOOOOh!

Aaaaggggghhhh! -Aaaaggggghhhh!-Aaaaggggghhhh!

Aaaaggggghhhh!