PDA

View Full Version : OK, so where is the cartoon schedule?

Tycho
11-05-2003, 06:05 AM
Where can we find the cartoon schedule if we want to go to the programming nightmare of challenging our VCR to record all of these?

(Clone Wars cartoons)

Beast
11-05-2003, 06:33 AM
Have you checked the official sites? Weekdays at 8 PM Est., starting Friday Nov. 7th. With an encore showing at 1 AM Est. that same night. There will likely be repeats, but I need to check when they will be on. Also note that you can watch them if you miss them on Cartoon Network's site, with exclusive commentary by the creator. And Hyperspace users will be able to watch them on the Official Site with a 'Fan Commentary'. The CN commentary is for people that don't really know Star Wars. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Tonysmo
11-05-2003, 06:35 AM
should be on cartoon network - http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/

cant wait...

Val Da Car
11-05-2003, 10:03 AM
Since there are a total of ten 3 minute shorts, I figure they will probably be scattered within the four hours of new cartoon programming during the Friday Night cartoon programming.

I am recording the entire block of programming just to be safe (paranoid).

Val Da Car
11-05-2003, 10:08 AM
Here is the link...

http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=viewAll&showID=1674&show=Special+Presentation

Here is the actual showtimes

Nov. 07 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter One

Nov. 10 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Two

Nov. 11 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Three

Nov. 12 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Four

Nov. 13 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Five

Nov. 14 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Six

Nov. 17 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Seven

Nov. 18 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Eight

Nov. 19 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Nine

Nov. 20 8:00 p.m. Star Wars Clone Wars: Chapter Ten

Val Da Car
11-05-2003, 10:09 AM
WOW, I would have felt stoopid recording 4 hours of shows and only getting five minutes of CW stuff...

DOH!!!

kool-aid killer
11-05-2003, 11:32 AM
Bummer, they will air at 7 central time and i dont get off work until 7:30 so it looks like i will miss them. But knowing that i can view them online relieves me. Hopefully one day we get them all in a dvd.

bobafrett
11-05-2003, 04:19 PM
I'm hoping my son can remember to record all of them, as I am so forgetful as I approach old age.

Kidhuman
11-05-2003, 04:27 PM
I'm hoping my son can remember to record all of them, as I am so forgetful as I approach old age.

Just use the website. Thats what I will do. Or are ya too old to use a computer for something besides SSG? :crazed:

Tycho
11-05-2003, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the schedule posting Val Da Car!

My computer soundcard is malfunctioning due to conflicting media programs or something. I can't watch video online right now.

So here goes the stupid VCR taping game...

bkeddinger
11-06-2003, 08:46 AM
TIVO Baby!!!!

Record on Tivo -> Offload to PC -> Edit -> Make Fancy Menus -> Burn to DVD!!!

Oh, the life I lead. :D

bobafrett
11-06-2003, 01:49 PM
Just use the website. Thats what I will do. Or are ya too old to use a computer for something besides SSG? :crazed:

Yes, but I was talking about recording it on good old VHS! Do you think we'll be able to download each episode to our computer? I'm not to old to use the computer, just not to computer literate, that's all.

Kidhuman
11-06-2003, 02:42 PM
Yes, but I was talking about recording it on good old VHS! Do you think we'll be able to download each episode to our computer? I'm not to old to use the computer, just not to computer literate, that's all.

You probably wont be able to download them but i know how to save them on mine. Its a bit tricky but it can be done.

RooJay
11-06-2003, 10:46 PM
Have you checked the official sites? Weekdays at 8 PM Est., starting Friday Nov. 7th. With an encore showing at 1 AM Est. that same night.

1 AM is actually in the morning, so does that mean the encore will air before the premiere, or will the encore actually air at 1 AM the next morning? Just trying to make sure I've got that right... ;)