PDA

View Full Version : Whats the easy way to tell if you have an EarlyBird Figure?

Darth Fett
11-05-2003, 10:57 AM
Please help. Thanks.

bobafett07728
11-05-2003, 11:50 AM
Some early-bird Lukes have a Double Telescoping saber. . . otherwise it is the same as the regular release.

Some Chewbacca's came with a crossbow that has a greenish tint when held up to the light. . . otherwise same as regular

Leia, and R2-D2 are the same regardless.

Hope this helps!!!!!

Kidhuman
11-05-2003, 12:39 PM
Wasnt Snaggletooth Blue in that set?

bobafett07728
11-05-2003, 01:27 PM
The Blue Snaggletooth was included in the Cantina Adventure Set. It came with the infamous Snaggletooth (but was replaced by the red one in the later releases,) Greedo, Walrusman, and Hammerhead. Check out this informative link:

http://www.toysrgus.com/images-toys/figuretoys/cantinasears.html

LusiferSam
11-05-2003, 03:35 PM
I was under the impression that some Early Bird sets had a regular telescope Luke and a black bow caster. It this wrong? Also the double telescope lightsaber were carded, so just because it's a double telescoping lightsaber don't mean its an Early Bird figure. But I've only heard of green bow casters being Early Bird.

bobafett07728
11-05-2003, 03:42 PM
I was under the impression that some Early Bird sets had a regular telescope Luke and a black bow caster. It this wrong? Also the double telescope lightsaber were carded, so just because it's a double telescoping lightsaber don't mean its an Early Bird figure. But I've only heard of green bow casters being Early Bird.

That is correct. . . some Early Bird sets have the regular figures. As well, some examples of Double Telescoping Lukes have been found carded (possibly the green bow Chewbacca as well, not sure.) So there isn't REALLY any "Early Bird" figures, just figures that were availible in the Early Bird package.