PDA

View Full Version : Central Texas/San Antonio

Lazer Brain
11-06-2003, 05:25 PM
-found clone value packs at KB at rolling oaks mall on wed.they had 2 cases.
-found outlander club wave at Target in New Braunfels.
-found durge w/ speeder and clone w/ speeder at TRU forum.

good luck to all.
later

Lazer Brain
11-11-2003, 04:31 PM
-found Liea Speeder Bike,north Sa Target.
Later

Lazer Brain
11-19-2003, 02:18 PM
-wed. 19th-
Found Fans Choice #4 Stromtrooper At Tru Forum. Tru Near The Airport Had Durge And Clone Trooper On Speeder Bike.
Also Found (1) A-wing At Target ,but I Picked It Up.
Have Yet To See Wave 2 Of Clone Wars.

Good Luck
Later

Lazer Brain
11-24-2003, 02:35 PM
clone wars wave 2 at wal-mart on austin hwy,they just got them in last night.
good luck

Lazer Brain
12-01-2003, 02:10 PM
-FOUND ANIKIN'S SKYWALKERS JEDI STARFIGHTER AT TARGET ON WALZEM (ONE MORE STILL ON THE SHELF WHEN I LEFT), THIS IS A GOOD SIGN THAT IT WIL BE AT OTHER TARGETS AROUND TOWN THRU THIS WEEK.
Later.

Lazer Brain
12-10-2003, 09:56 AM
found last night, c3po w/ capsule and general with screen,did not see the wampa,but there were plenty of the 2 at walmart in new braunfels.
good luck.
later

Lazer Brain
12-17-2003, 02:58 PM
found today, yellow and green clone armies at TRU by the airport and at the forum. TRu at the airport also had Wampa and C3PO in full stock along with the latest action figures. I also pickup a Unleashed Yoda , the First Unleashed i have bought. Most of the new stuff is out there have seen 04' figures at walmart in small quantities. Good luck and Merry X-Mas.
later

Lazer Brain
12-29-2003, 03:40 PM
found '04 wave at target on walsem, all figures r-3po,dignitary#2,ak med beg and hoth trooper.
later

Lazer Brain
12-30-2003, 02:03 PM
just found at wal-mart on austin hwy, all new 04' figures first wave, about 2 cases worth, so go get'em.
have a happy new year, may we have a great hunting season. :p
later

Lazer Brain
01-12-2004, 02:08 PM
04'wave(3po,ak'med) w/ the ultra wampa's at target walzem .
went to the austin comic book show this last weekend and saw all the sw figures i did not have but, were to high of a price to pay, but the 04' second wave figures will be nice,i'll just wait for them in stores.
later

Lazer Brain
01-23-2004, 02:27 PM
hello agian,
well found the latest wave at walsem target, had pleanty of bar2-d2's , r1's and lukes. good luck.
so i see that some of you are visiting these posts,am i really helping anyone here in sa? i cannot visit every store here so is any checking others here in town, the lone sa post man.
later

britt1
02-03-2004, 02:53 PM
That show in Austin was really cool. Saw stuff there I didn't even know existed! Got a few figs but didn't have much money. I did find the Leia/Speeder Bike at the old Target in Round Rock. Never even saw them in the Killeen store :(

Lazer Brain
02-04-2004, 10:16 AM
found wave 2 animated at target forum,but for the most part they were gone, but they did have han brown coat and my favorite, boba fett pitt in plenty of supply.
good luck
later

Lazer Brain
02-11-2004, 05:37 PM
Just Found Ultra Wave Jabba And Creatures At Walmart New Braunfels, Checking Around Sa Later Today.
Good Luck
Later

Lazer Brain
02-20-2004, 03:02 PM
HAVE YODA WILL TRAVEL....
They have jabba and freinds at walmart on austin hwy, there a least 3 sets.
i have a animated yoda that i'm willing to trade, looking for someone local,sa or san marcos area, em me if you are interested.
later

Lazer Brain
03-01-2004, 09:56 AM
in NB found the target a-wing today on sale for $9.98, and they were fully stocked on all animated clone wars , had plenty of ventress and yoda.
the other sw pegs were empty.
good luck
later

Lazer Brain
03-12-2004, 11:30 AM
well, finally found somthing "new" today, ultra jango and obiwan at target. tru got the new unleasehed ,and 'chewy' doesn't look quit right, i think he stubbed his toe or somthing like that. no new waves yet, figure pegs are empty.
later

Lazer Brain
03-15-2004, 09:50 AM
they had the 'glasses' at target this weekend, this is the first item i've passed somthing up in a long time, 10 dollars is a bit much for a cup, i saved my money and went to the flea market and bought 2 burger king Glasses for 7 bucks and then got some nice EPI carded figures I needed.
later

Lazer Brain
03-31-2004, 02:25 PM
Finally something new to report, TRU (airport) just got in yoda and boba fett unleashed they are great! left one of each there, they also had han.
butt , still NO other figures at target or walmart, have not seen any Rappertunie or others here, there must be some early bird scalpers in SA.
Have seen pleanty of target cups resting on the shelves...

later

Lazer Brain
04-05-2004, 04:47 PM
Yea!, got my silver clone trooper at TRU today. Does any one know how many are issued?

And a FYI i'm selling some of my figures on ebay this week, just some doubles i've been holding on to, but im selling a red arc trooper and a ephant mon with starting price at 4.99
here are the item #s

good luck
later

Lazer Brain
04-07-2004, 02:13 PM
Finally found somthing"new" here in SA, it was the hero of the force figures, I do not know if these really classify as new but there here and on new cards, all the walmarts have them and tru got some in, but tru is also out of sivler clones AREADY. Have yet to see any real new issues out here.

later

p.s. see my ebay auction reference my last post.

l

Lazer Brain
04-20-2004, 02:08 PM
Well, there shelves are still empty here in San Antonio, But the Spurs are Rockin!! seen only remnants of HOF here not even the cool ones.
But! I had a great score at Busy's Flea Market this weekend, Found lots of old Droids figures and Penty of Vintage, another collector there ahead of me pick up Anaman for way cheap, i got TC-14 MOC for 5$!!!
anyway have more stuff on ebay I selling too,
3188788643 this is Ehant MON there are plenty others.
later

Ric Olie
04-20-2004, 05:25 PM
Wow I've never even seen a TC-14. Haven't seen any thing period since early February.

Lazer Brain
04-22-2004, 04:00 PM
well, the new x-wings are here....at TRU airport, they also had plenty of durge speeder bike and yellow claone army. As for the x-wing ,I'm a SUCKER for anything with a new figure so i got it , its not that bad, it does have the little compartment behind the seat like the dagabah x wing and i loaded a spare R2 unit into the gaping hole in the top. good luck
FYI I think the is a toy show this saturday at Live Oak Civic center, i might see ya there.
later

anyway have more stuff on ebay I selling too,
3188788643 this is Ehant MON there are plenty others.

Ric Olie
04-22-2004, 04:25 PM
I'm actually from East Texas so I won't be going to the toy show although I wish I was. I'm always intrested where else in Texas the figures are showing up at because they aren't any where I live.

The last new figure I got was Hoth Luke to go with my Wampa back in early February. My local Walmart must have sold a hundred lightsaber which they frequently restock yet they never put out any new figures.

Lazer Brain
04-22-2004, 05:19 PM
well, ric , all the walmarts around here SUCK, i was talking to the manager to the toy department at a walmart here, he said that they have not got anything new in months, so he had his stock 'gun' computer thingy and swiped the empty racks while i was standing there, and behold it said that he still had two cases in inventory, but , we both knew that that was wrong. he said that they were probably stolen and that it would take an act of congress fore managment at Wal mart to right off those cases as lost so the orders can be restocked again. so theres a story for you, i wonder how many shelves will remain 'stocked' with Ghost figures???
ha
later

Lazer Brain
04-29-2004, 10:09 AM
TRU has got some new Stock, durge bike ,spider driod and some clone army stuff. but all in all NO new waves at all here..... vast wide and deep the void is.
later

Lazer Brain
05-07-2004, 02:41 PM
Finally!!
found some new figures in san antonio, walmart and target have gotten in hof figures and jabbas misc. figures, but the pickings are still scarce. at least somthing came in!
later

Lazer Brain
05-10-2004, 12:13 PM
wally world also got in the ewok glider, and plenty of HOF, i still havn't got a rapper or JQ yet.
later

Lazer Brain
05-18-2004, 09:51 AM
FINALLY , found some new figures here in sa, i got a rappertunie! but the rest was very picked over, for the first time in along time i might have to tanus, J Q and holo luke somewhere else.
later

Lazer Brain
05-18-2004, 09:52 AM
oh , almost forgot, there are tons of HOF figures here with clear and dark stands, if any one is interested in knowing.
later

Lazer Brain
05-28-2004, 10:38 AM
FINALLY found a JQ in the shelf here , but no luck on spijack . the target at the forum has a good stock of holo lukes and rappert .

later

Lazer Brain
06-14-2004, 10:51 AM
Unleashed Slave Leias have landed at walmarts here in san antonio, i was tipped off on were to find them by a fellow collector ( thanks!) but there should be more out there.
later

Lazer Brain
06-17-2004, 02:40 PM
its about time for a revolution! We have FINALLY got tanus spijack here in San Antonio , found him today at walmart and target on sw military and there are plenty at least 2/3 at each location.
later

Lazer Brain
06-23-2004, 02:21 PM
found at target on walsem , the new glasses with leia only, but i am not that impressed with the figure, but the glass looks very cool.
later

Lazer Brain
06-28-2004, 04:50 PM
Great prices at Target, they have the ultra items on clearence as we all know but they are marked at $9 , but scan/register for $2.50 :) so i picked up a extra gen reekin and jango at a great price.
on another note.....Please help!! there are NO Kmarts here in central texas at all !! :( so i will be requesting help on getting a couple of cantina bar exclusives for someone :nerv: .
thanks
later

Ric Olie
07-02-2004, 01:15 PM
2.50 for General Reekin! He's still 9.99 up here in East Texas. There is a K-Mart in Lufkin, TX which is about an hour and half from where I live. I rarely go, maybe once a year so I don't I'd be able to help you out with the Cantina set.

Lazer Brain
07-07-2004, 06:15 PM
I SAW SOME OTC FIGURES TODAY, just left overs from the case a han and chewy. but there here too. have yet to see any han at driver at all.

ric O thanks for the post.
later

Lazer Brain
07-14-2004, 05:36 PM
Found The Otc X-wing At Tru Today , It Looks Great ...in The Box, I Am Picking One Up Today, You Can Tell Right Away That This One Is Smaller That The Other X-wings With Figure That Are Still On The Shelves.

Later

Lazer Brain
07-23-2004, 04:48 PM
VOTC is here!! just found them yesterday at walmart 1604, but went back after work to get another set and they were all gone, but the pegs were marked for 9.87 ea. so more should be there soon.
later

Ric Olie
07-23-2004, 05:49 PM
The VOTC figures have hit my area of East Texas. Walmart had Han, Leia and Obi-Wan I refuse to buy them because I'm not spending 10 bucks on one little action figure. I'll wait till they are marked down if they last.

Lazer Brain
07-28-2004, 05:57 PM
i also saw at TRU the new falcon, it is 50$ so i passed for now, i would like to know when to look at sams for their special boxed one. at target today i picked up the last of the cups, i got luke pilot and ani, the cups looked kick ***.

-ric , i understand about the VOTC but i have a feeling that they will not be sticking around , time will tell.
later

Ric Olie
08-01-2004, 01:55 PM
I have a limited amount of money to spend on collecting and right now my money is save up so I can buy THX-1138 and The Star Wars Trilogy on DVD in September.

Lazer Brain
08-02-2004, 06:49 PM
well, the target here in New Braunfels has reorganized there toy aisle today and by noon they had all the OTC line out , there are 3 falcons, xwings and tie fighters , and 3 leia's unleashed there now.they had 4 pegs of VOTC ben,han and leia , no liukes spotted yet.i picked the rest of the otc carded figs i needed and left everything else.

later

Lazer Brain
08-13-2004, 12:15 PM
WOW, Went to the Mall of America this week in minneappolis minn. it was great! they have the lego store there that had every lego piece on display,i took some pics, these look great.i did pics up all of the key chain figures. the k bee store there had all of the new figures too. if you live near there you should have all of your collection up to date.
later

Ric Olie
08-14-2004, 01:21 PM
Cool I've always wanted to go there. Did you ride the rollor coaster they have inside the mall?

Lazer Brain
08-17-2004, 11:49 AM
YES MOA was way cool the roller coasters are not that bad the tumbler almost made me puke.
found the otc sandpeople and jawas today, they have very nice paint jobs! A+ when compared to what they looked like before.
later

Lazer Brain
08-18-2004, 02:08 PM
Found Votc Vader And Yoda Today At Tru.
If Anyone Can Help Me Get The Kmart Cantinas That Would Be Great! I Am Looking For 2 Of Each.
Thanks
Later

JediBoulton
08-24-2004, 11:44 PM
Howdy -- I will be in San Antonio this weekend for a weekend get away. Is there something I can look for here is Mckinney and Dallas for you guys in SA. Let me know and I will see what I can do. Tonight -- I just picked up a 12" VOTC Stormtrooper that is AWSOME. There were (4) Lukes -- but I passed on these this time, as far as the VOTC 3 3/4 figures -- all I have seen is Han Solo -- nothing else -- I have not even seen the Empire Cards yet -- but some people have. Still looking ~~~

Lazer Brain
08-25-2004, 09:56 AM
at target they have the new unleashed wave, bosk,sandpeople and aylaaaa, they looked cool but i passed for now, saving up to get a falcon this week.
later

Lazer Brain
09-17-2004, 11:20 AM
found lando and c3po votc at target today.
later

Lazer Brain
09-22-2004, 10:46 AM
found target Slave one at the forum.
later

Lazer Brain
09-27-2004, 09:57 AM
I picked up the new votc’s this morning at target forum, they are great! (2) stormtroopers (2) bobas (1) chewy and (1) r2, so I’m still looking for a r2 and chewy to OPEN.

Later

Lazer Brain
10-06-2004, 11:20 AM
found the new wave of otc figure tis week at target, got them all except the scanning crew guy. i have also completed my votc open collection, these are great toys out of the box. Darth Rocks.

later

Lazer Brain
10-08-2004, 12:39 PM
I got my Holo Emperor in the mail last night, and it looks Great!, I did not expect it to be a Carded figure but it is and comes in a protected clear case ,so the card is super mint. I do not know if this will be issued to stores ,it looks like that is very possible, but I wish I could afford more than just one. if they start to sell ’non-mint’ ones I’ll probably get one to open.

later

Lazer Brain
10-19-2004, 10:55 AM
pick up the y-wing at tru yesterday, very nice box, but same old figure. have not been able to find votc c3po anywhere aruond here. and have yet to see the scanning crew member.
later

Lazer Brain
10-27-2004, 04:13 PM
DARTH VADER VOICE CHANGER MASK!!! it is alot of fun! pick it up at tru yesterday and had a blast with it . the big surprise is it fit my big head. this is a really fun pc.

later

Lazer Brain
11-01-2004, 05:13 PM
get'em while there HOT, the silver vaders are at all the tru's here in town.
later

Lazer Brain
11-04-2004, 03:13 PM
got my tru naboo set and the last silver vader they had.

saw the trailer it ROCKS!

later

Lazer Brain
11-18-2004, 02:19 PM
FINALLY!! found the scanning crew member at TRU here, just found one , but thats cool.

later

Lazer Brain
12-30-2004, 02:33 PM
falcon found at target walzem marked down to $24,votc down to 6.98 and 12" votc down to $7.

also found new tatoonie playskool at walmart/rigsby.

Lazer Brain
02-11-2005, 12:00 PM
found the jedi starfighter today at target forum, they had 3 left.
also had all the preview wave figures.
later

ndjedi
03-01-2005, 06:21 PM
Are there any good shops in SA to buy new/used SW figures & vehicles? Does anyone know of a good TRU or any other store there in SA that has been putting out the new ROTS waves early? I will be visiting there this weekend, and i was hoping to maybe find some cool toy collecting shops in SA. Thanks guys for your help.

Lazer Brain
03-25-2005, 04:04 PM
sorry,
have not kept up with this site that much, but heros and fantasies would have been an ok place to look, they like to charge a bit too much.
but will be keeping a closer look now that rots is showing up and MM is around the corner.
later

ndjedi
03-26-2005, 10:17 PM
sorry,
have not kept up with this site that much, but heros and fantasies would have been an ok place to look, they like to charge a bit too much.
but will be keeping a closer look now that rots is showing up and MM is around the corner.
later

Thanks for your help!

trandoshan666
04-23-2005, 09:38 AM
Hey Lazer Brain, do you ever shop for SW in Austin? It looks like I'll be moving there soon, and I'd love to know if there are any particularly good stores around. I've been there before and am generally familiar with where stuff is … I just haven't really had time to look for figures, etc.

Lazer Brain
04-27-2005, 03:41 PM
YES! austin is a great place to hunt, there are plenty of "antique" stores that carry lots of vintage and hard to find figures. and the city wide garage sale is going on soon. there is also a local SW collectors club,i will post the link when i find it. they are also very well suppied, they always get stuff before we do here in san antonio.
welcome to central texas! we know how to party over here.
later

trandoshan666
04-28-2005, 01:33 PM
Thanks a million. I appreciate the info. Sounds like I'm going to have fun.

Lazer Brain
04-28-2005, 04:55 PM
HERE IS THE LOCAL STAR WARS COLLECTORS SITE, I AM NOT A MEMBER ...YET. I HAVE A FRIEND THOUGH THAT KEEPS ME UPTO DATE WITH THEM.
http://www.austinfanforce.org.

LATER

Lazer Brain
05-03-2005, 05:21 PM
just found,

the lastest delux figures , darth on table,winged trooper,vulture droid and can cell yoda,at walmart garden ridge. so check there out there.also had so good vintage finds at busy's flea market.
later

Lazer Brain
06-02-2005, 04:39 PM
Latest Delux Clone Army At Target.
That Is All

Lazer Brain
06-08-2005, 11:08 AM
found the target micro sets, picked up the mustafar duel.
later

Lazer Brain
06-20-2005, 10:16 AM
found 48,49 and 50 this morning at walmart garden ridge, i hid 2 #50's behind the light sabers. walmart new braunfels also has the early bird set on clearence for only 12.00

later

Lazer Brain
06-22-2005, 10:12 AM
target New Braunfels has the clone trooper 3 pack w/ green trooper, and figuers up to 50. so act now.
later

Lazer Brain
07-13-2005, 10:53 AM
target rocks.. just gotthe latest unleashed wave palp vs yoda kicks. they also have the new micro collection in .
later

Lazer Brain
07-18-2005, 04:32 PM
found the wookie flyer today target forum.
later

trandoshan666
08-11-2005, 11:35 PM
Found 50-53 today at Wal-Mart and SuperTarget, and 48-50 at TRU in Austin.

trandoshan666
08-12-2005, 07:23 PM
Got the Anakin to Vader Evolutions set today at Target in Austin. I think it was the last one, though.

trandoshan666
08-13-2005, 10:54 AM
Picked up 54-56 at Wal-Mart, saw more Anakin Evolutions sets there, and saw the Jedi vs. Sith pack but passed on it because I didn't really like it. Still no sign of the repaints or the Tarkin wave.

Lazer Brain
08-18-2005, 10:21 AM
wal mart new braunfels......this morning..... found! evo packs of clone troopers and sith. they are also stocked on the new wave of figs with black clone pilots and such.
later

Kidhuman
08-18-2005, 05:49 PM
You found the Sith pack? Nice, didnt think it was out yet.

ndjedi
08-20-2005, 03:42 PM
wal mart new braunfels......this morning..... found! evo packs of clone troopers and sith. they are also stocked on the new wave of figs with black clone pilots and such.
later

Way to cool that you found all those Evo sets this morning! I only found Wave 2 of the Clone Trooper to Stormtrooper (2 Clone Evo & 2 Ani Evo in the case) sets this morning out our Wal-Mart here. Still looking for the Sith Evo. Did you see or notice the box wave # your Clones & Sith Evo came in? Was it Wave 3 by chance? Thanks in advance, Happy Hunting!

trandoshan666
08-20-2005, 06:33 PM
That's awesome Lazer Brain. I just canvassed Austin's Wal-Marts last night and they weren't putting out anything new yet. Have the repaints and Evolutions been readily available down there, or is this actually the first time you've seen them? Also, I've not seen the Tarkin wave anywhere up here. Have those figures been on the shelves there?

ndjedi
08-21-2005, 05:26 PM
Looking for the Tarkin wave here also. I hear they are showing up, with out Tarkin, just the two Senators. Anyone found Tarkin in Texas yet?

trandoshan666
08-21-2005, 07:13 PM
Anyone found Tarkin in Texas yet?

Somebody has. I saw several of them listed on ebay by some guy here in Austin. Don't know where he found them, because I hit these stores almost daily. Oh well, our time will come …

trandoshan666
09-01-2005, 03:13 PM
Found the green clone commander today at TRU. There were three of them and I bought two. I still haven't seen the other repaints or the Tarkin wave around here, though. Maybe I have the case assortments screwed up, but I thought the black clone pilot and red shocktrooper were supposed to be packaged with the green commander.

Kidhuman
09-01-2005, 11:50 PM
No, The shocktrooper is packaged seperatly. The Green Commander is with the Black pilot I do believe. You might have missed it unless you grabbed them case fresh and busted it open.

trandoshan666
09-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Thanks for that info KH, I arrived at the store a little too late, I guess.

trandoshan666
09-03-2005, 12:44 AM
Saw a couple of the TIE fighters tonight at Target, but I hadn't been reading the thread on it and didn't realize that the find was somewhat rare. Moreover, I swear the price was $21.99. I passed on it, but will return tomorrow. I did pick up the Sith Evolutions set instead.

trandoshan666
09-06-2005, 10:20 AM
Came across the new set of cups Monday night at Target in Austin. Didn't buy any, though. It didn't look like anyone else had bought any either — there were quite a few left.

trandoshan666
09-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Managed to score a shocktrooper today at TRU. There also were plenty of green commanders, but no sign of the black clone pilot, and absolutely no signs of the Tarkin wave. I also noticed that another Target in my area has the TIE fighters out and was sporting the five packs of ROTS collectors cases.

trandoshan666
09-11-2005, 10:28 PM
After seeing only one of them ever, I came across two red guards today (one at Sears Grand and one at HEB). I passed on both of them — pretty random, though.

trandoshan666
09-12-2005, 07:55 PM
Saw the Jedi vs. Separatists and Rebels vs. Empire packs today at Target. Didn't bother to buy either.

trandoshan666
09-22-2005, 12:48 PM
I've come across several Clone Evolutions packs today (Thursday) and yesterday at area Target stores. I bought one. Also, one Target finally had new figures — they put out two cases of the shocktrooper/green commander wave. I found absolutely nothing but a host of Palpatine figures at TRU today, but noticed that they had downsized the Star Wars section a little.

Lazer Brain
09-28-2005, 10:15 AM
7 of the last 12 found today at target new braunfels,
57 thru 63, these look great.
later

trandoshan666
09-29-2005, 03:13 PM
7 of the last 12 found today at target new braunfels,
57 thru 63, these look great.
later

That's awesome Lazer Brain. I scored 57-59 and 63 this morning at Wal-Mart in North Austin. No sign of 60-62, though. I know they weren't there, because I happened to arrive just as the guy unloaded all 12 of their cases. Were 60-62 in collection 2, by chance?

A couple of side notes: One of the cases unloaded at Wal-Mart was nothing but Vader figures — I thought that was pretty weird, and so did the worker who put it out.

Also, Target and TRU were loaded with Clone Trooper Evolutions packs and Rebels versus Empire and Jedi vs Separatists packs today.

trandoshan666
09-30-2005, 12:45 AM
Holy crap, I finally found a black clone pilot tonight at Wal-Mart. Didn't see any signs of 60-62, though. Hey Lazer Brain, were those figures plentiful in your area?

trandoshan666
10-04-2005, 10:53 AM
Plucked 60-62 fresh out of the case Monday night at Wal-Mart.

trandoshan666
10-05-2005, 05:16 PM
Got the two Mustafar Duel exclusive figures today at Target in north Austin. They weren't on the shelf yet, so I used the DPCI scanner and a couple of employees brought them up from the back. Happy hunting!

trandoshan666
10-08-2005, 12:51 AM
Came across Passel Argente and Cat Miin at an HEB in Cedar Park, oddly enough. I already have them, so they're still hanging.

trandoshan666
10-11-2005, 02:30 PM
I came across several Plo Koon's fighters at area Targets, no sign of the Utapu clone, though.

trandoshan666
10-14-2005, 03:14 PM
Saw more Plo Koon fighters and Clone battle packs on end caps at various stores in Austin. I was disappointed with the clones, so I passed on them. I suspect that I'll never get another crack at them.

Lazer Brain
10-18-2005, 04:55 PM
did you see the target black clone???? i have not heard of this being out yet!
or was that the battle pack of clones... i have yet to find the final 5.
later

trandoshan666
10-18-2005, 06:50 PM
No, the clones were the 5 packs. A vendor at the Comic Con last weekend was selling the Shadow Troopers, and he told me that his came from overseas and they wouldn't hit U.S. Targets until around the day after Thanksgiving.
I also have not come across those last five basic figures, and with the oversaturated shelves at most stores and the impending launch of the Saga 2 line, I'm a little nervous that I might not find it at retail.

Lazer Brain
10-21-2005, 03:34 PM
NB target had the fist half of the final 12 today, still cannot find the F5 , final five.
later

Lazer Brain
10-25-2005, 10:01 AM
found the titaniun ultras today at walmart, the xwing and republic gunship.
later

trandoshan666
10-25-2005, 09:19 PM
Found the remnants of the final five wave at Target. I was only able to pick up the wookie. I also noticed that a whole new wave of Clone Attack battle packs was out on the shelves today.

Lazer Brain
10-26-2005, 09:54 AM
Found the final five at target new Braunfels and the remnants at target forum. So in NB I got one of each and 2 of the troopers, the holos seam to be the ones that are short packed for now. Then I found one more wookie at the forum, Good luck.
Later

trandoshan666
10-29-2005, 02:44 AM
I managed to score one of each of the final five and Meena Tills Friday at Target in Austin. Three of the figures were sort of deformed, though, so I'll keep looking for them. I also got the TRU exclusive Holographic Emperor on Friday night. The store apparently had just gotten in the exclusives.

I had checked earlier in the day with a different TRU, and they told me they hadn't gotten the exclusives in yet. TRU wouldn't just sell me the figure, so I had to buy $30 worth of Star Wars stuff, and it was free.

trandoshan666
11-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Got a new Meena Tills and another special ops trooper — they were all that remained of the wave at Target near me. Now if I could only find that case with Tarkin and Ask Aak …

Lazer Brain
11-04-2005, 03:13 PM
i have an extra askaak , i think?? it was for a trade that fell thru.
i will hold on to it if you need it. are you going to the toy show this weekend?
i will probaly go sun.

later

trandoshan666
11-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Yes, I am going. I live near it, so I'm planning on going both days.

Lazer Brain
11-04-2005, 10:16 PM
i also got the target clone today.
later

trandoshan666
11-05-2005, 01:28 AM
Impressive. I've checked the DCPI at three Targets here, and have turned up nothing so far.

Lazer Brain
11-05-2005, 12:27 PM
i will be there today and tommorrow, so call you fool.
later

trandoshan666
11-06-2005, 01:09 AM
Scored a shadow trooper tonight at Target in Austin. Nice figure.

Lazer Brain
11-06-2005, 10:14 AM
cool,
i hope to goto the show and get some weapons today, headed to busey's flea market then i will be out there later about 2.
later

trandoshan666
11-06-2005, 01:32 PM
I stopped by Target this morning for a few grocery items, and I found a hologram Aayla figure to replace the "deformed" one I already have. Upon inspection, I noticed that Aayla's number is 52 and her name says "Zett Jukassa." Odd.

Lazer Brain
11-09-2005, 12:35 PM
found the F5 at target NB today, but some socker already snag the holos!.
later

trandoshan666
11-26-2005, 12:12 PM
Holy crap the collecting well has been dry here lately. I've been looking high and low for Tarkin to no avail, and upon reading reports of the Separation of the Twins figures showing up, I hit three north Austin Wal-Marts in search of them — again to no avail. However, I did notice that all three stores were stocking the early bird kit — and lots of them, so all was not lost.:thumbsup:

Lazer Brain
11-29-2005, 11:58 PM
and the TWINS!! i found them tonight at walmart NB and i pick up a tarkin for you too trando!! they are on the pallet and marked for next week to be put out, but the box says exclusive in red letters so it stands out like crazy. hope you can find them and even if you find a tarkin i'll hold on to this on for now, unless you can get to nb.
later

trandoshan666
11-30-2005, 12:11 AM
When it rains, it pours. I found this assortment tonight at a Wal-Mart in north Austin, and yes, I finally got Tarkin too. Thanks though for nabbing one for me. I appreciate it. About the Separation figures … I really love these things. The figs are way better than I thought they would be, and the cards are pretty cool too. It's weird that we both found them on the same day. I guess they're probably hitting all over central Texas now.

Lazer Brain
12-03-2005, 11:15 PM
hey , found the yellow commander bly repaint variant, this one looks way better than the last.
later

trandoshan666
12-07-2005, 12:16 AM
I picked up both Clone Wars animated three packs this morning at Wal-Mart in north Austin. Nice sets, really.

trandoshan666
12-15-2005, 06:17 PM
I've not been shopping for them, but I keep coming across Tarkin and Ask Aak lately. They've been at various Target stores in Austin. Weird.

Lazer Brain
12-22-2005, 10:45 AM
found the new wave today in NB.
later

trandoshan666
12-22-2005, 08:02 PM
Cool. What store were that at? How much did they cost?

trandoshan666
12-31-2005, 01:41 AM
Finally found first wave of new Saga figures — except for Boba Fett — at WM. Gotta keep hunting — crap.

trandoshan666
01-11-2006, 11:24 PM
Saw one Spud trooper and a crapload of Darth Taters the other day at WalMart. Didn't buy it though. I've been striking out big time in my attempt to find a Saga Collection Boba Fett.

trandoshan666
01-13-2006, 07:07 PM
Finally found Boba Fett today at Target in Austin. Now it's on to the Hoth Wave.

Lazer Brain
01-25-2006, 05:24 PM
ok here is a shamless plug take a look on ebay for this, 7384956013 you can see my other items too.
later

timmae
01-25-2006, 09:53 PM
shameless plug for shameful shipping?

Lazer Brain
02-07-2006, 09:42 AM
Target new Braunfels and forum have the Geonosis wave saw them this morning …. But NO SCORCH in site! Either they are not with this shipment or they are being picked by the stockman, I think the later. I only got the sun fac and the sora bulq the rest are repacks, and they have equal numbers of the c3po head case.
Later

trandoshan666
02-08-2006, 06:33 PM
Good for you, Lazer. It looks like finding this Scorch figure is really going to suck. Not surprisingly, I haven't seen the Geonosis wave here yet. Most of the stores don't have any saga collection stuff on the shelves right now, and I don't see that changing much.

trandoshan666
02-08-2006, 10:40 PM
Wow. About an hour after my last post, I dropped by my neighborhood Target to get my wife a birthday present, and incredibly, a guy in toys was putting out a case of SW basic wave 2.5. He hadn't even opened the case yet when I caught him. I bought all of them including both 3PO variations and the Utapau clone trooper -- sweet paint job! I'm still in disbelief that I found all of these so early.
I should start going to stores only to buy non-SW stuff. Maybe that's the ticket to magically finding the toys I'm looking for.

Lazer Brain
02-09-2006, 03:20 PM
way cool!! still have yet to find them, but i am not giving up.
later

trandoshan666
03-21-2006, 06:47 PM
My neighborhood Target store got new Saga Collection figures in, but it was all stuff from the previous three waves — yuck! Hey Lazer Brain, are you seeing any evidence of the new stuff showing up in NB or elsewhere in greater San Antonio?

trandoshan666
03-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Scored the entire wave four of the Saga Collection at Target! I also managed to get a silver chase Cody and At-At Driver. What a relief.:thumbsup:

Lazer Brain
03-24-2006, 09:47 AM
way cool! scored a sivler cody today too, its a damn shame about sir steve, i gues we can take 'texas' over to the new site.
later

trandoshan666
03-25-2006, 01:02 AM
way cool! scored a sivler cody today too, its a damn shame about sir steve, i gues we can take 'texas' over to the new site.
later

Agreed — completely. It looks like the entire SSG community is just going to migrate over there, so it ought to be pretty cool.

On an unrelated topic, have you come across any of the vintage-style figures yet? I haven't seen any up here, and am getting a little antsy. I'm also dying to get ahold of that Target exclusive Grievous.

trandoshan666
03-25-2006, 05:06 PM
I was in a Wal-Mart today, and stopped by the action figures to see what the store had (not much), and I saw something that threw me through a loop: Hanging among the Saga Collection figures was an AOTC blue-carded Anakin Peasant Disguise figure — and it was in good shape. WTF?

Kidhuman
03-25-2006, 09:37 PM
I found a few OTC figs a few weeks back. Shocked the hell out of me.

Lazer Brain
03-27-2006, 02:01 PM
cool find, found some UGH figures at target NB, but my funds are getting low so i am not getting as much.
later

Lazer Brain
05-31-2006, 11:29 AM
just checking in..... still looking for UGH vader , ob1,ani. found the latest waves at target.
later

trandoshan666
06-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Good for you on finding the Tat wave, man. I have yet to see it anywhere, though I admit I haven't been looking that hard for it. I haven't seen any UGH figures in a long while, either. The stores that I've checked up here are pretty dead right now, so I'm hoping things will change soon.

trandoshan666
06-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Still haven't seen the Tatooine wave, but Heroes and Villains are popping up everywhere. Of course, I am violently opposed to collecting repacks — especially of figures I bought a year ago or less — so I'm not buying any. I did see about 15 CW gunships at a local TRU today.

I

Lazer Brain
06-05-2006, 03:50 PM
yeah, just saw it the one time so far, i need more sandtroopers , they rock.
as for ugh, i posted on the trade side for them so now i have them all except vader.......yeah.
later

timmae
06-05-2006, 11:13 PM
my tru had about 10 ships a few weeks back. i saw them dwindle down and now they got about 10 more. i may pass on it, i got the rots and e2 one. anyway maybee the tatooine waave will get to the east coast in the next couple weeks:mad:

Lazer Brain
06-06-2006, 03:30 PM
found the tat wave at walmart SA. the tru battle pack should be out hunt for grivevus????
later

trandoshan666
06-06-2006, 10:34 PM
Damn, I've only hear of the Tatooine wave once here. The local Targets don't have it, just one cruddy WM. I just checked on the Hunt for Grievous pack today, but TRU had nothing. The only thing that I saw of interest was one WM that had quite a few vintage Biker Scouts hanging.

trandoshan666
06-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Had a sucky day today -- I called a local TRU this morning to see if they got the Hunt For Grievous in, they said they had it, but it wasn't on the floor yet, but all I had to do was ask a team member and they would retrieve one out of the back for me. I went there; a team member hunted for about 40 minutes, but came back empty-handed. So, I called the two other TRUs in town and got the "We had it this morning, but it's sold out" line.

I still can't find the Tatooine wave either.:mad:

trandoshan666
06-10-2006, 09:52 PM
I picked up the lone Darth Vader from the latest Saga wave still hanging on a peg tonight at Target. Only seven more to go. :thumbsup:

trandoshan666
06-15-2006, 03:00 PM
I got my grubby hands on the Hunt For Grievous battle pack today, and I must say, I love it. No sign of the Tatooine wave, though I've heard rumors of the occasional case starting to show up in Austin.

Lazer Brain
06-22-2006, 02:17 PM
i have a few extras here if you get around, i got the tru pack too, its way cool.
later

trandoshan666
06-22-2006, 03:53 PM
Thanks, I ended up buying the wave in one fell swoop on ebay. It's showing up around here, but cases are few and far between. What a pain in the *****.

trandoshan666
07-09-2006, 08:08 PM
I'm no longer looking for it, but I've seen the Tatooine wave in a few WMs and Targets lately, so it looks like it's finally getting widespread. I can hardly wait for Endor.

Lazer Brain
07-14-2006, 03:09 PM
Picked up maces ship at target today...looking for tittanium atat
later

trandoshan666
07-16-2006, 09:21 PM
Local Targets have plenty of the Tatooine wave, and interestingly, the senate battle packs are being clearanced for $13.68. There are plenty to unload, too.

Lazer Brain
07-19-2006, 01:35 PM
got my george stormie in today, the package was crushed...darn it.
i am interested in getting another senate battle pack, if you run into them again pick one up for me,thanks
later

trandoshan666
07-19-2006, 10:17 PM
I'll try to get it for you tomorrow. this is the one with the two red clones, yoda and palpatine that you're after, just so we're on the same page? That really sucks about your Lucas figure - mine hasn't shown up yet, but the check just cleared last week.

Lazer Brain
07-24-2006, 11:30 AM
yeah, cool. have yout seem the ultra titanium falcon yet???
later

trandoshan666
07-25-2006, 06:59 PM
Got it, Lazer. I haven't seen the Falcon, but I don't collect Titaniums, so I haven't really been looking.

trandoshan666
07-28-2006, 11:27 AM
I scored the Endor wave today at Wal-Mart, and managed to find two gunners (one to open). Outstanding figure. :thumbsup: They were putting out multiple cases when I got there.

Lazer Brain
08-01-2006, 01:42 PM
keep an eye out for scorch with red holo, it is hitting in some of the cases.
later

trandoshan666
08-01-2006, 03:04 PM
keep an eye out for scorch with red holo, it is hitting in some of the cases.
later

If I see one, I'll grab it for you.

Lazer Brain
08-07-2006, 04:41 PM
well, there every where around here now, saw 2 today at target. also found the red trooper carded. lots of stuff hitting right now.
later

Lazer Brain
08-18-2006, 04:57 PM
got the last xwing at target forum. no sign of a atat.
later