PDA

View Full Version : Ketwol or Ketwal?

TheBigSloppy
12-01-2001, 12:46 AM
Was condensing my POTJ collection tonight when I stumbled over a true blue, bonified error.

The proof of purchase sticker on the back of Ketwol's card has his name spelled 'Ketwal.' However, the other spellings on the card are with an 'o.'

Looked in SSGs picture archive and this error wasn't listed. Has anyone else noticed this fox paz?

GNT
12-01-2001, 01:04 AM
Errors like this happen all the time all the time with hasbro only because they cant afford someone to check the spelling on the cards,for shame!

Bel-Cam Jos
12-01-2001, 10:11 PM
I alwys thoght that it shuld be "Ketwol" and no "Ketwal" beacuse I asumed it shoud be "low tek (tech)" speled bakcwards. And yes, CNT, Hasbo cant spell no gud neether. ;)

p.s. I spelled your name wrong on purpose, GNT, like Hasbro would, not to make fun of ya!

Jargo
12-01-2001, 10:27 PM
All you need now is text that goes all wibbly wobbly up and down and you got a perfect force file facsimile. :p :D

GNT
12-03-2001, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
I alwys thoght that it shuld be "Ketwol" and no "Ketwal" beacuse I asumed it shoud be "low tek (tech)" speled bakcwards. And yes, CNT, Hasbo cant spell no gud neether. ;)

p.s. I spelled your name wrong on purpose, GNT, like Hasbro would, not to make fun of ya!

cpt Panaka is that you? ;)

Dark Knight
12-03-2001, 12:54 AM
HUH? Why do we care if hasbro can't spellk.

::evil: :p :evil:

master jedi
12-03-2001, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Dark Knight
HUH? Why do we care if hasbro can't spellk.

::evil: :p :evil:

Because we're the ones who dish out the big bucks and we want a good product.

Jargo
12-03-2001, 08:41 PM
Did you know that in the UK you can get a sense of humour bypass operation free on the national health service? it's true... :p

Obviously someone takes their force files and cardbacks very very very seriously....... :rolleyes:

Bel-Cam Jos
12-03-2001, 10:23 PM
Uh, e-Jargo, aren't they Jedi Force Files? :rolleyes: Don't want you to get in trouble making that error!
What about R2-Q5, Imperal Astromech Droid, too?

By the way, is that sense of humour bypass on a Tri-Logo package? :greedy: :D

GNT
12-04-2001, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by master jedi
Because we're the ones who dish out the big bucks and we want a good product.

good? Ha like anything Hasbro makes is going to be good product! :)

Jargo
12-04-2001, 02:31 PM
HEE HEE HEE! :D <<<<<<< (sense of humour in action...)

Bel Cam, I'm not sure because I think it might just be a rare variant. Possibly came out on a spanish cardback as an exclusive with a wit droid pack- in or something wacky like that...........:rolleyes: :p

master jedi
12-04-2001, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by GNT

good? Ha like anything Hasbro makes is going to be good product! :)

You know what I mean.

GNT
12-05-2001, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by master jedi
You know what I mean.

I know what you mean, when spend heaps of money for something totally small and useless w/crudy detailing at a High price tag it just isnt good anymore.