PDA

View Full Version : The V-19 Clone Fighter from the Clone Wars 'toon!

Tycho
11-08-2003, 03:34 PM
Dear Hasbro,

Those Clone Fighters from the cartoon are just too cool with their rotating stabalizer fin and lift-off wings!

We promise to buy extra Republic Gunship Pilots to fly them if you make us a toy of this.

Please.

Actually, I want to buy several Clone Fighters, mix them with Jedi Starfighters hanging from my ceiling, and pit them against Geonosian Fighters and Droid Fighters, and anything else you can think up to sell! (as long as it looks cool!)

Thank you.

- Tycho

Val Da Car
11-08-2003, 05:37 PM
Sign me up for six.....

another great hangar scene to build...V-19's, Command Gunships...Regular Gunships.....

plus I know 3 other SW fans that would buy at least one each...

LTBasker
11-10-2003, 02:02 AM
I'd glady buy it as well! It wouldn't be very big that's for sure, it's mostly wing. The way the middle wing is designed, it wouldn't be very difficult to make it pivot up and down so it could be done. Something like that shouldn't cost more than $15-20. :cool: They should redo the Pilot sculpt some (since that was sculpted to interact with the cannon) and have one as a pack-in.

hawkeye
11-10-2003, 11:52 AM
it metioned it in my last thread, i saw it on the web site for the clone wars and fell in love, before i knew it had pivoting wings, all i ask is pivoting wings, retractable gear and a place to stick a figure, no mater the cost.

i beg you concider? for us

andy

Billy_Dee_Binks
11-14-2003, 01:20 PM
Yes this ship would be really great. Add a pack in Clone Pilot made from the new SA Clone and the Pilot versionīs head.-of course he doesnīt need to be that articulated at least he should be standing straight.

JEDIpartner
11-17-2003, 11:57 AM
I'd be in for one of these as well. I am kinda "off" getting ships and big items now. I'm not letting my hobby escape being contained in one room in my house. Still... this one looks pretty special!!!

Phantom-like Menace
11-28-2003, 05:46 PM
I certainly want to chime in here too. This vehicle is exceedingly cool, and as mentioned above, it can even be packed without a pilot, so I can spend more money on another pilot figure.

Hellboy
11-28-2003, 06:01 PM
Yeah after seeing them in the cartoon I was sold too. I'd probably buy more than one like I did with the Gunships if they're ever made. A new pilot sculpt would be sweet too but not necessary.