PDA

View Full Version : Don't Put Padme's Robe On!

Jayspawn
11-10-2003, 04:40 PM
Hey everybody. Today I got lucky at Target and picked up Padme Lars Homestead- and an awesome figure it is. One of the better Padmes. She comes with a neat base and that robe she traveled in.

Anyways, the robe fits Padme great, but upon removing the robe it pulled the figure's head off!!! Worry not because its a ball joint and can be reattached. The robe is like that of POTF2 Luke Jedi's but doesnt fold all the way open. Her face pops into the opening of the hood and fits around her neck.

Awesome figure -just a heads up (or off).

TheDarthVader
11-10-2003, 09:36 PM
I feel like my Target will soon get the Bail Organa wave with Pamde Lars Homestead so I will keep on eye out. Nice to know that these figures are shipping now.

LTBasker
11-10-2003, 10:05 PM
CW Mace and Asajj also have these sort of heads. It's kinda fun, now Jango can get revenge on Mace. :D

Turbowars
11-10-2003, 11:23 PM
I got the wave on Friday and plan to open her up. I did get a few extra to open like her and Troopers.

Tycho
11-11-2003, 01:50 PM
You guys miss the whole point. Now transvestites can finally have action figures!

Mace Windu survived the Jedi Purge by having one major operation...

Padme decided, "if you can't beat them, join them," and became a Sith Witch, half-explaining why Luke was so powerful in the Force. His mother had it all along...

Seriously: you know where head swapping ought to be used:

Generic heads, many ethnicities:

Naboo Royal Guards
Naboo Royal Security
Republic Senate Guards
Republic Officers
Death Star Troopers
Imperial Officers
Imperial Commanders
Rebel Fleet Troopers
Yavin Ground Crewmen
Hoth Rebel Soldiers
Hoth Rebel Groundcrew
Endor Rebel Soldiers
Cloud City Wing Guards
Twin Pod Cloud Car Pilots

This should have been done before there were 3 carded versions of Fleet Troopers and Imp Officers, and 3 versions (two same body) of Endor Soldiers.

Jayspawn
11-13-2003, 12:49 PM
That would be nice Tycho (but'll probably never happen) I'm all about that.

Veers
11-16-2003, 12:25 PM
Yeah, I picked up that Padme, Bail Organa, Imperial Dignitary, Obi-Wan with bar, and that Concept Stormtrooper at Target yesterday. That Concept Stormtrooper is my favorite out of this wave.