PDA

View Full Version : What system should we work on next?

SirSteve
11-11-2003, 11:17 AM
Do you want an updated Collector's Database or a fully featured Auction system or what about a Trading system? We are going to let you decide.

Lord Malakite
11-11-2003, 12:44 PM
I voted for the updated Collector's Database since I don't trade or do auctions online.

dr_evazan22
11-11-2003, 05:10 PM
I voted for the Collectors DB since I also don't usually trade or do auctions. Although it would be nice if people didn't feel the need to spam all the forums with their haves and wants lists.

SirSteve
11-12-2003, 08:19 AM
I voted for the Collectors DB since I also don't usually trade or do auctions. Although it would be nice if people didn't feel the need to spam all the forums with their haves and wants lists.
What about a link to a page that displays their Haves/Wants?

Kidhuman
11-12-2003, 06:53 PM
I voted collectors databse. Maybe you could put a section for wants and haves there and people could link to it through there sig line.

Darth Jax
11-12-2003, 09:58 PM
i vote for collectors database. was what brought me to this site to begin with, was only later i started lurking and finally contributing to the forums.

not really interested in an auction/trading addition to the site. easy enough to typically arrange with pm if really necessary. aside from ephant recently nothing has been too limited in distribution.

bobafrett
11-12-2003, 11:22 PM
I voted for the Collectors Database. I haven't been there in quite sometime though, due to my limited time that I have for posting. I don't have a whole lot to trade, nor a lot of money to buy stuff.

stillakid
11-13-2003, 12:31 AM
Only 2 replies?? If you could have any feature you want in the Collector's Database, what would it be?

I'd like to be able to take all of that checklist information and have it be accessible in my Pocket PC device.

Hellboy
11-15-2003, 11:06 PM

I think that would work well and eliminate the need to post Haves/Wants in multiple sections. Anything that would make it easier to navigate and more organized would be a plus.

dr_evazan22
11-16-2003, 12:48 AM
I think that would work well and eliminate the need to post Haves/Wants in multiple sections. Anything that would make it easier to navigate and more organized would be a plus.

Ditto what he said SS!

I like that idea.

stillakid
11-16-2003, 01:02 PM

I like that idea. That way, I can just look up my trading buddies lists of WANTS whenever I'd like without having to wait for an email or phone reply if they're busy.

Turbowars
11-16-2003, 02:21 PM
I like to trade, so voted for the trading section. What would you do?