PDA

View Full Version : Sora Bulq! Weeqay Jedi Master

Tycho
11-11-2003, 01:32 PM
Hasbro ought to make the Vaapad Master himself.

Personally trained by Mace Windu in lightsaber's dark Form 7, this two-lightsaber weilding Weequay was seen surviving the Arena Battle on Geonosis on screen in Episode 2: Attack of the Clones.

He later turned to the Dark Side and joined the Separatists. A powerful enemy for Mace, he would make a great figure we could use as both a good guy and a baddie.

I love Jedi who use two lightsabers, and Weequay are just threatening as a species, and that makes them pretty darn cool!

The Clone Wars cartoon should make use of his character, training and commanding Separatist Forces, and creating new Dark Jedi!

Sora Bulq rules and he needs a figure now!

amidalak
11-11-2003, 01:36 PM
i'm with you, tycho, just because generally i want more jedi. but i want ball jointed shoulders if he were to be made, all the jedi should have ball jointed shoulders!

bobafett07728
11-11-2003, 01:42 PM
Well said. . . I have nothing more to add other than. . .

Animate him, and then make a figure!!!!!!!!!!!!

darthzirock
11-13-2003, 12:03 PM
I don't think Sora Bulq will be in the animated series. If he gets made in the Saga line at all, it will probably be his AOTC incarnation. Was he shown with two lightsabers in the Geonosis Arena battle? It's hard to tell, you barely see him! If he gets made as a Clone Wars figure in the non-animated style, that would be pretty nifty. I'd think that, based on the amazing reaction to CW figs by collectors--they seem to sell out quite quickly--that the line could possibly go into a fourth and a fifth wave. If so, I'd really like to think that Hasbro will use it as an opportunity to make Jedi that haven't already been made previously.

TheDarthVader
11-13-2003, 12:24 PM
I would buy one. I doubt hasbro will make him though. But if they did, I would be all over it. I think he is seen in AOTC with only one lightsaber.

darthzirock
11-15-2003, 11:20 PM
I would buy one. I doubt Hasbro will make him though. But if they did, I would be all over it. I think he is seen in AOTC with only one lightsaber.

Hmmm, I wasn't sure about the lightsabers. I tried watching AOTC again to check, but it was so quick-LOL! Still, not only is this a great idea for a figure, but Hasbro really could use the entire Clone Wars line as a launching point for the various blink-and-you'll-miss-'em Jedi characters in AOTC, as well as the dozen or more really cool EU characters from CW comics by Dark Horse, such as An'Ya Kuro (The Dark Woman), Quinlan Vos, Master Tholme, Master T'Ra Saa, etc. Also, we need a new version of Padme, as she's mentioned in the CW section at Hasbro, even. Really, between now and May 2005, there's no reason to stop making new CW figures, right up until the next Midnight Madness!