PDA

View Full Version : Straight Cases of Clone Troopers (Super Articulated)

Vegeta Jr
11-11-2003, 03:30 PM
Dear Hasbro,

Many of us at these forums buy multiples of generic figures (ie. army builders), and we are anticipating the release of the SUper Articulated CLone Trooper.

I want multiples of this figure, and I would order 1 or more cases of the new Clone Trooper if you were kind enough to pack cases of 12 Clone Troopers.

So Hasbro, please make straight cases of the new Clone Trooper. It would be very good for money making.

Other board members, sign this request please.

jjreason
11-11-2003, 04:20 PM
Check Entertainment Earth, last year they were getting cases of all Prologue Elven Warriors (from Lord of the Rings) in, for this purpose. They'd be about the only place I can think of that would try to arrange something like this from Hasbro.

rherk
11-21-2003, 07:49 AM
I will support this. Make all the colors too!

Kidhuman
11-28-2003, 08:38 AM
Yes anyone and everyone should support this. This is a great idea.

Phantom-like Menace
11-28-2003, 04:56 PM
Whole cases of super articulated troopers with multiple colorings would be great, but we need a good mix of colors. I'd think we need more blue and green than anything, since we have so few of these two colors and a surprisingly large number of red and yellow troopers, which is weird since they are the higher-ranking troops and should be found in fewer numbers.

Val Da Car
12-16-2003, 11:05 PM
Whole cases of super articulated troopers with multiple colorings would be great, but we need a good mix of colors. I'd think we need more blue and green than anything, since we have so few of these two colors and a surprisingly large number of red and yellow troopers, which is weird since they are the higher-ranking troops and should be found in fewer numbers.

Yes Exactly!!!

Anakin Palpatine
12-19-2003, 04:47 AM
Excellent idea, How about a dirty version or like the others have stated, all the colors. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!