PDA

View Full Version : saga card listing - sneak previews

marlymarsh
11-12-2003, 06:29 PM
[COLOR=Sienna][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]

With the new listing thread closed regarding saga checklists, I simply want to know where we categorize our four sneak preview figures from earlier in the year. They are saga, right? They have no numbers...

Thanks

LTBasker
11-12-2003, 06:47 PM
The assortment numbers they were shipped in were actually POTJ numbers, however when you figure since 2002, we've had 3 card changes. Although the CW line is a card change however it is considered a subline of Saga. So Sneak Preview could be considered of a subline of either POTJ or Saga. Since it uses the bubble design, and SP consists of AOTC figures, I think it's easy to consider it part of Saga.

darthzirock
11-12-2003, 11:16 PM
The assortment numbers they were shipped in were actually POTJ numbers, however when you figure since 2002, we've had 3 card changes. Although the CW line is a card change however it is considered a subline of Saga. So Sneak Preview could be considered of a subline of either POTJ or Saga. Since it uses the bubble design, and SP consists of AOTC figures, I think it's easy to consider it part of Saga.

I've always considered the AOTC Sneak Preview figures to be the last release of the POTJ line.

Beast
11-12-2003, 11:24 PM
So have I. And since they're on basically POTJ cards, shipped in the last wave of POTJ cases, and are un-numbered, I see them as the last release of POTJ also. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks