PDA

View Full Version : Carded Clone Wars Dwarf Spider Droid.

Battle Droid
11-13-2003, 02:30 AM
http://www.galactichunter.com/images/clonespider.jpg

As one of the blink-and-you-missed-it figures from early 2003, fans may be pleased to see Hasbro repackaging this toy for its Clone Wars deluxe assortments. As an added bonus, the figure is shipping in a case with Clone Army packs, which means a few more yellow Clones are entering circulation.

bobafrett
11-13-2003, 02:36 AM
I'm going to pass on that one. I bought the saga Dwarf Spider droid, and I felt I had wasted $10 on it. This looks like the same one in Clone Wars clothing.

RussUAE
11-13-2003, 06:54 AM
I shall be skipping on it too - I bought the first one - and could have been tempted to buy more for my army if it wasn't for the bendiness - the thing has got such bent legs after standing for a couple of months that it is like a ruined toy.

Hellboy
11-13-2003, 09:00 PM
It's really to bad this turned out as inaccurate and cheap as it did. I'll pass again.

OC47150
11-14-2003, 01:54 PM
I'll will probably pick it up because I was dumb enough to think, when I saw it and the make-your-own super battle droid set were out, oh, they'll be around for a while; I'll pick it up later.

Never saw it again. :(

I'm hoping the deluxe Kamino Obi-Wan and Jango are repackaged and re-released. I never say them in the stores. If not, at least show up at KB for $5 in another six months!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-14-2003, 02:16 PM
I may pick up one or two more, I kinda like it. I doubt I'll ever see it, as the only stores that carry deluxe Clone Wars stuff (Suncoast and KB) only have the droid launcher and some clone speeder bikes.

Dr Zoltar
11-14-2003, 06:04 PM
I may pick up one or two more, I kinda like it. I doubt I'll ever see it, as the only stores that carry deluxe Clone Wars stuff (Suncoast and KB) only have the droid launcher and some clone speeder bikes.
I didn't know that SunCoast was carrying Star Wars figures. Damn, another store now to add to my haunts list.

Banthaholic
11-14-2003, 06:33 PM
I didn't know that SunCoast was carrying Star Wars figures. Damn, another store now to add to my haunts list.
I also found Clone Deluxe for the first time this year in MY town. I've found them elsewhere but never here.
My Suncoast today had Deluxe Durge, Clone w/ speeder, both for $12.99. If I wasn't expecting these from EE I would have picked them up. On a side note KB also had the Clone w/ Speeder but for $14.99. Kind've funny, normally Suncoast is the overpriced one, but KB trumps them.

plo koon 200
11-14-2003, 08:32 PM
So does the spider droid case come with all five variants of the Clonetroper 3-packs? I hope so because I still need four of them.

thespar
11-15-2003, 08:09 AM
I did not even know any dexule fig came out this year (lol) the last new one I have seen were the gosaain warroir and the flipping ankin. I seen very few if the 2003 basic fig.

Val Da Car
12-12-2003, 10:53 PM
totally weird...the spider droid was in my TRU today with DLX Durge, Jedi 3 pack and the CLone trooper speeder bike.....

They had 2 Durges, 1 Jedi 3 pack, 2 Clone speeder bikes and a battle droid 3 pack.

jjreason
12-13-2003, 07:10 PM
Is the toy exactly the same? If so, I won't buy another. I have 2 already, and don't use them for display. If it's different, I may consider it.

Turbowars
12-13-2003, 08:45 PM
Same toy different packaging. It's now on the CW card back.