PDA

View Full Version : Tried To Stay Spoiler Free

BFett88
11-13-2003, 12:45 PM
I tried to stay spoiler free, I tried so hard. I havent been spoiler free for any of the other Star Wars movies. So this time around I said that is it, this is the last Star Wars movie, I will stay spoiler free.

I was doing good, until one day I was on The Force .net. I was looking at the Episode III news. I saw that there was a spoiler there. I was like, lets take a look, it cant hurt anything. Well I looked, and it was about how Anikan chokes Padme, and then how Obi and him fight.

I was awed I wanted more, and it turned into a need. So now I know most if not all the spoilers out there now. I am glad that I know, but there is a little part of me that still wishes that I stayed spoiler free. Who knows how much of the movie still remains a mystery.

I turned to the Dark Side, just like Anikan.

The 'Xir
11-13-2003, 02:07 PM
Well, I wouldn't worry about having the movie spoiled, because if your getting most of your spoilers from TFN, then probably 5% of the movie has been spoiled for ya, 'Cause that's about all of the real spoilers that might been on that site! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wouldn't trust a thing that comes off that site, It's almost like the National Inquirer of SW fan sites! It's almost like they sit around trying to come up with half this crud, just for the pure entertainment value! Yeah sure, it's entertaining, but believeable? Doubt it!

plo koon 200
11-13-2003, 08:08 PM
I think there is incredible amounts of evidence building up for TF.n that proves most of what they have said is true, which in my opinion is unfortunate, after all who the heck cares or wants Grievous amongst many other things.

Boba Fetish
11-14-2003, 03:49 AM
Don't forget that much of the time TFN blantantly states that what they post may be just a bunch of BS. I know what you mean about staying spoiler free though. I kicked pain killers, stopped smoking and I'm no longer a drunk, but it is so hard to resist those Star Wars spoilers.

Master Plo- Koon
11-14-2003, 04:33 PM
I personally have always liked Theforce.net. I dont care if some of there stuff is garbage They are just posting whats given to them. But as PK200 said, a lot more evidence is giving them credibility with their spy reports. A lot of the spy reports for Episode 2 ended up being true. Plus when I looked up stuff for Episode 2, I used there site to find about characters etc.

Tycho
11-15-2003, 01:09 AM
They were very correct about Episodes One and Two.

I give them credit.

plo koon 200
12-04-2003, 01:11 PM
As far as staying spoiler free. I wanted to stay spoiler free but I always wanted to know everything about EIII and how it would change over time. That is why I read the spoilers. To know the story as it is now and the story when it is released in 2005. I'm sure that it will be very different by then. Anyone who paid attention to EII spoilers knows what I am talking about.

dr_evazan22
12-05-2003, 10:08 PM
I've been doing a good job of staying spoiler-free this long, except for what is posted on teh OS and in the Insider.

but then I go to TFN today and there was a post about confirmation of a spoiler, confirmation that came from the Insider. So I clicked on thru...

Well, I guess one or two can't hurt too much, and besides, it may not be true. Or I may forget it.