PDA

View Full Version : Green Clone 3 Pack

keithfite
11-13-2003, 02:07 PM
How many of you got this, where did you get it, and do you ever see them in the present.

I personally have never seen them in a store in Ohio. I just wondered if they were still out there

Dr Zoltar
11-13-2003, 06:58 PM
There was a rumor that a few of them were spotted at Target in the Seattle area. I've seen all the other colors at retail except the green 3 pack.

However, just the other day I saw 7 all white clone trooper packs at K-Mart so I'm hoping that Hasbro will begin shipping more of the other colors in abundance -- including green.

Hellboy
11-13-2003, 08:48 PM
This is by far the hardest of the 3-packs to find IMO. The only place they showed up around here was TRU and that was for less than a week. I personally never saw them at retail but a friend of mine picked up 3 for me so if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have mine either.

keithfite
11-13-2003, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the replys. Sounds like the green clones are kind of difficult all over. The green clones are the most expensive on websites, and never found in stores. I talked to other people and they havent found any all over Ohio. Its weird. I see normal, and red clone 3 packs alot. I have only seen yellow once. I have the blue ones but never saw them in stores and I have never seen the green.
Hasbro needs to put some more out.

AT-AT Man
11-13-2003, 09:30 PM
saw one pack of green clones at TRU over a month ago. Picked it up immidiately, and left two Blue packs. Hadn't seen any other three packs since, til tonight, when at KB i saw a yellow pack. Passed in it, because it was 12.99. They are out there, but they are very hard to find.

hango fett
11-13-2003, 10:02 PM
they were in southwesten ohio (30 miles north of dayton) a few months ago. we got 1 in the pack and i have one out and in my diorama. jus need to find the blue 3 pack and were done.
h

bobafrett
11-14-2003, 12:46 AM
I need to keep track of which ones I have. I saw the green one the other day, but passed on it, because I wasn't sure if I had that one or not. I got home and found I didn't. Oh well, I'm not going to stress if I don't get all the colored ranked clones.

bamahog
11-14-2003, 04:18 PM
If found the green one at a toys r us in birmingham al, but have not seen the blue, yellow, or red.

OC47150
11-26-2003, 01:34 PM
The green set is showing up with some regularity at the my area TRUs.

Tracking down all the colors has been a challenge. A friend at church has helped me; he found the blue trooper set at a TRU in Georgia for me last week. I now have one set of all the troopers but still need a second on the blue and green troopers.

Val Da Car
11-27-2003, 12:10 AM
Found two Green Clone troopers in Target Milwaukee...

My brother got one and another friend got the other.....

I found a white clone trooper package tonight and left it at Target

Turbowars
11-27-2003, 11:12 AM
If you can't shop everyday in the mornings, you will not find these easily. I have to be at work at 6 am, so I can't do it either. I have finely got together 2 complete sets of the packs. Most of them came from a good friend that can shop early and the other came from trades here on SSG.

Lazer Brain
12-03-2003, 10:07 AM
Hello,
I Got My Green One Yesterday At Tru, The Hasbro Rep Was There And I Ask If There Were Any More, They Said That They Are Getting Them Out As Soon As They Can , But Of Couse This Sounded Like A Standard Response.there Looks Like Theres Only One Per Pack.mine Has A Warning Sticker On It , I Do Not Know If This Is Common.
Good Luck
Later

pegger
12-03-2003, 06:32 PM
Planet Action Figure has got them listed right now......

kool-aid killer
12-03-2003, 09:28 PM
I seen a green clone 3 pack at the local collector/scalper store. It was going for $20, but i wasnt tempted because im confident i can find it at retail. It did look cool though. Ive only seen these 3 packs at Target but may have to check Kmart and TRU for them too.

Hellboy
12-04-2003, 08:50 PM
Looks like these are starting to show up in some of the new assortments. I've seen 3 this week at my local Target so if you haven't found these don't pay scalper prices just yet because you may just get lucky and find them at retail.

Jayspawn
12-09-2003, 02:01 PM
The ONLY Clone pack I ever saw was a Blue one that I bought right away at Media Play. :frus:

jedi-cpa
12-10-2003, 03:39 PM
and sure enough, it was the green. So that will be the only one I buy of the clone three pack.

I don't believe in variants, to me this is similiar to vintage luke with yellow hair or brown hair, it is the same fig...I won't be buying all the color (unless they hit the bargain bin.

jedi-cpa
12-10-2003, 03:44 PM
besides the paint, it's got a clone with binoculars!!!

Darn, now I have to get another regular three pack :o

Does every color have different clones in different positions? Or is this just the green.