PDA

View Full Version : question about imperial shuttle

Badbriancool
11-15-2003, 09:26 PM
the guns that were installed incorrectly on the new imperial shuttle, can they be romoved without breaking? i would love to fix them if i can. also was there any a wings in jedi that werent red?

jad
11-16-2003, 12:13 AM
the guns that were installed incorrectly on the new imperial shuttle, can they be romoved without breaking? i would love to fix them if i can. also was there any a wings in jedi that werent red?

Here ya go, check out this link :)

http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=825&zoneid=2

Turbowars
11-16-2003, 11:33 AM
the guns that were installed incorrectly on the new imperial shuttle, can they be romoved without breaking? i would love to fix them if i can. also was there any a wings in jedi that werent red?Go where Jad linked you to. I use a flat screw driver. It's easy and you wont break it. What do you mean by red wings?

JEDIpartner
11-16-2003, 11:38 AM
I think he's asking if the new A-Wing that Target was hawking is an EU piece (being green).

Turbowars
11-16-2003, 11:59 AM
LOL, oh I didn't take the "a" as for a A-Wing. Should have, but just woke up. I don't think there were. Have any of you guys seen a green A-Wing in the film?