PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars Mace

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-16-2003, 07:47 PM
Today at Super Target I got Mace, Obi-Wan and Durge as well as Janus Greejatus.

Mace - He's pretty good. He has a lightsaber, removable tunic and gauntlets. His head is very odd, it's on a ball on his neck so it can move all directions, which is okay but looks weird in the back. And no, he doesn't look like ET in person. He is smiling again, but it's not too horrible. The gauntlets and tunic snap on. This is the best version of the lightsaber so far, and it's one plastic piece. He has ball-joint head, shoulders, and elbows articulation and regular waist and leg articulation. It says he's a starfighter pilot, though I'd imagine it'd be hard for him to fit in a Jedi Starfighter with that giant flowing tunic, but you can take it off. Overall - B

Hellboy
11-28-2003, 03:33 PM
I like CW Mace quite a bit. The back of his head does look strange but other than that I like everything about this figure. IMO this is the best version of Mace developed thus far but I'd still like to see a non EU Mace done justice. I'm not sure if I like the gauntlets on or off more but the option is nice since they could've molded them to the figure if they wanted to. One of the better CW figures.

Grade: B

sr9
11-30-2003, 11:13 AM
good review guys thanks i need to put this on my Xmas list

:happy: :happy: :happy: :D :D :D :D

stillakid
11-30-2003, 10:06 PM
I think he looks like he needs to take a dump. He's got that uncomfortable smile and neck bone things popping out. Poor Mace. Will they ever get you right?