PDA

View Full Version : Wave 2 bonus Packs?

bamahog
11-17-2003, 03:50 PM
Is there any word if they are going to release the clone wars wave 2 figures in bonus packs like they did wave 1?

El Chuxter
11-17-2003, 03:57 PM
No word that I'm aware of. (And I'd feel stupid if they did, now that I've bought wave 2.)

I have heard that Kit Fisto will be released in a bonus pack with adoring female fans of various alien species. :D

JEDIpartner
11-17-2003, 04:33 PM
Duh. Hahahaha...!! It would make sense... just pack in a few tentacle-headed chickies and deal would be done!

In all honesty... would they just pack in the same three colours of Troopers as the last go around?

keithfite
11-19-2003, 01:22 AM
there has been a lot of people talking about this. and they wonder will they put in the same colored clones in the possible new value packs. Well, I would have to think no on at least 2. Durge and Ventress would hopefully come with a soldier of the federation, like a new battle droid or something. The obi wan and mace may come with the same already released clones. It would rule if they came with red ARC. Also, the last wave as you all know had 3 figures in the wave and had 3 different value packs made. well wave 2 has 4. Does that mean they will stay in the tradition of letting out 3 value packs at a time, and one of the wave 2 figures wont make it to a value pack, or will there be 4 new ones. Who knows. I doubt they will do it. But it would be great. I hope they do and I hope there are new clones or droids with them. Something new or a new version of something to add to the armies.

jedi master sal
11-19-2003, 12:25 PM
I think I mentioned this before but I had a SPECULATION as to this being thus:

Obi-wan/GREEN Clonetrooper (That would ROCK!)
Mace/Standard White Clonetrooper (who doesn't need more of these-that's a rhetorical question, BTW)
Durge/IG droid or Red Battle droid Commander (with Yellow markings)
Assaj/Red Battle

later wave

Kit Fisto/Aquatic Clonetrooper or Quarren Seperatist soldier (my pick)
Saesee Tiin/Red ARC trooper or Lancer trooper

Mind you this is speculation but not a bad pairing of bonus packs if possible.