PDA

View Full Version : New Rumours (Contains Spoilers)

arctangent
11-18-2003, 07:08 AM
some fairly interesting rumours which i have just read in this months issue of sfx magazine. thought i would share them with you all:

the 'tantive v' blockade runner from a new hope is bail organa's ship in episode iii. not only have familiar sets been reconstructed but we also get to see the bridge. the ship, being newer, is much cleaner looking and we get to see its landing gear when it makes planetfall.

we see a younger tarkin in the film (there is a photograph of the actor christopher ecclestone who has been made up to look identical to peter cushing - except younger obviously.

palpatine and sideous are definately one and the same; one is not a clone.

anakin kills dooku early in the film as a chained palpatine looks on and gives a running commentary just like in return of the jedi.

anakin isn't named darth vader until after the lava pool plunge.

there is a funeral in the film.

the last shots show darth vader on board a star destroyer.

plo koon 200
11-19-2003, 02:18 PM
All of this seems true except for the most recent scene dealing withe naming of Vader, we will just have to wait and see. Oh and Tarkin as well is some guy in a mask.

Lazer Brain
12-11-2003, 02:50 PM
here's a rumor,

I've been reading some european news and web sites,and found out that Keisha Castle-Hughes the 12 year old star of Whale Rider a new movie just out , was put in on the new star wars movie with her part being called an "regal leader". Could she be the princess at a young age? or maybe naboo's new queen? she looks the part,but this is only speculation.That would mean that a young Luke would have been cast as well, but have not been able to find any info there.
I think it would be possible for the twins to be born already , at the begining of the film with Anikin only knowing that Padme was pregant and not yet seeing her or his offspring. Padme would see what Anikin is becomming and hide the girl from him,telling him only of luke. or that Obi-wan somehow finds out about them ,then after confronting Ani tells him that he can no longer be a Jedi. or last but not least, the twins are born we see the happy family,then the Jedi/Palpitine find out about them, Ani asks Obi wan for help to hide them only to see fatal accident that takes the life of Padme and we think Leia, leaving luke and ben to go to tatooine.
well, there is alot that could happen, we will just have to wait and see.
thants my idea thanks,
later.

I am Jabba the Hutt
12-11-2003, 03:57 PM
The scene with Anakin fighting Dooku while Palpatine looks on sounds awesome! I can't wait to see this movie.

I wonder what kind of lines Ian McDiarmid will come out with.

The "I think it is you who are mistaken.. about.. a great.. many... things". is a classic! :)

Lazer Brain
03-18-2004, 08:58 PM
well, at least some of the forien news reported this first... i think i made a lucky guess , about her being queen.
later

tagmac
03-18-2004, 09:59 PM
here's a rumor,

I've been reading some european news and web sites,and found out that Keisha Castle-Hughes the 12 year old star of Whale Rider a new movie just out , was put in on the new star wars movie with her part being called an "regal leader". Could she be the princess at a young age? or maybe naboo's new queen? she looks the part,but this is only speculation.That would mean that a young Luke would have been cast as well, but have not been able to find any info there.

It was confirmed that she will play the new Queen of Naboo.

sicqnus
03-19-2004, 04:10 AM
Here is Kiesha. The new Queen of Naboo in Episode 3.

sicqnus
03-19-2004, 04:16 AM
The CG sketch of the Admiral Separatist cruiser command bridge.
Palpatine will be prisonner of Dooku and Grievous on this ship at the beginning of the movie, during the Separatists fleet attack over Coruscant.

sicqnus
03-19-2004, 04:23 AM
The AT-PT vehicle used by the Clone/Stormtroopers during the battles on different planets. This one should be seen on Kashyyyk, when the Clones and Obi-Wan tried to save the Wookie people from a Separatists attack just before Palpatine use a trick to order the Clones to kill all their Jedi generals everywhere in the galaxy.

sicqnus
03-19-2004, 04:24 AM
Ooops, the pic. Sorry.

sicqnus
03-19-2004, 04:28 AM
Lava planet "Mustafar" concept-art. Location of the final duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan.

sicqnus
03-19-2004, 04:30 AM
Lava planet Mustafar - Interior concept-art.

sicqnus
03-19-2004, 04:33 AM
Bull'....! File too large...

sicqnus
03-19-2004, 04:36 AM
Wookie Catamaran boat.

sicqnus
03-19-2004, 04:39 AM
Clone Troopers Hovercraft.

Darkness Shroud
03-19-2004, 12:28 PM
Thanks Sicqnus (hope i got that right.) some cool pics there.:)

sicqnus
03-19-2004, 01:06 PM
Here are two new starships. They have a sort of cargo bay (for a fighters squadron maybe) and their design is close to a sturgeon fish. Could be early Mon Calamari cruisers. The design makes me think of an aquatic race and we know the Mon Cals are in Episode 3. I love them. Hope to see them made into Action Fleet toys.

The second vehicle is a CG rendering of Grievous vehicle. He will use it in the second part of the movie when Obi-Wan will chase him on a new planet (riding a sort of giant lizard).

plo koon 200
03-19-2004, 01:28 PM
Where did you get some of those pics? I have seen most of them before but there are a couple that are new to me.

sicqnus
03-19-2004, 01:47 PM
:cool: Lots more to come.
A new CG of the command bridge (Separatists Admiral cruiser).
Two other characters, maybe Senators.

sicqnus
03-19-2004, 01:53 PM
Of course, after that it will be difficult for you to have a date Anakin... :evil:
The other pic is a war room.

B_C
03-19-2004, 01:56 PM
Of course, after that it will be difficult for you to have a date Anakin... :evil:
The other pic is a war room.What do you mean? The guy looks like a date...lol.

sicqnus
03-19-2004, 02:12 PM
A new Jedi speeder made by.... Honda. Not new but this one always makes me laugh. Ewan seems very busy...
I'm on the highway to hell !

- "I don't care if I'm needed on set, I'm busy right now !".

darthzirock
03-20-2004, 01:40 AM
The Official Site has updated the EIII cast & crew list, and Amy Allen is now listed as reprising her role as the EU blue-skinned Twi'lek Jedi hottie. And thus the fanboys rejoiced, and it was good!

Darkness Shroud
03-23-2004, 03:51 PM
This sounds crazy but i really fancy Aayla Secura! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :evil: :D :crazed:

darthzirock
03-31-2004, 12:07 AM
This sounds crazy but i really fancy Aayla Secura! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :evil: :D :crazed:

What's crazy about it? Amy Allen is just as much of a hottie as Natalie Portman, Keira Knightly, or (back in the day) Carrie Fisher and Femi Taylor (Oola) are. Plus, Twi'leks are just plain secksy! :evil:

Darkness Shroud
03-31-2004, 11:14 AM
I am sane after all.:evil: Thanks for the backup Darthzirock.:)

chewbacca71
04-12-2004, 04:58 PM
I really like the picture of Anakin all baked. Just goes to show you when you think your "all that", Obi-Wan smacked him around.

Jangu Fett
04-12-2004, 09:56 PM
Anakin goes crispy.............nice, distrubing but, nice. I hear rumors about Anakin being giving the name of Vader by Palpatine, after the swim in the (extremly) hot tub. Palpatine explains what it means, Anakin/Vader asks what happened to Padme. The Emporer tells him " You killed her." then Vader goes doo-doo. And destroys everyhing in the room. It's also said that Palpatine needs to use the force heavily, to survive the force storm Vader unleashes.

The Tantive IV is used by Bail Organa to take Yoda to Degobah, using one of the escape pods. And Obi-Won to Tatooine with Luke.

CooLJoE
04-25-2004, 02:07 AM
What's crazy about it? Amy Allen is just as much of a hottie as Natalie Portman, Keira Knightly, or (back in the day) Carrie Fisher and Femi Taylor (Oola) are. Plus, Twi'leks are just plain secksy! :evil:

SO TRUE :D

hango fett
04-25-2004, 08:30 AM
wow! nice pics! char broiled ani figure coming up!
HF