PDA

View Full Version : King of Pop to be arrested today

bobafett07728
11-19-2003, 01:17 PM
Well, it seems Michael Jackson has finally done himself in. Apparently he will be arrested, and charged for child molestation. Sad, but he had it coming. I was a child of the MTV generation, so I practicaly grew up on his music. Those days are long gone. Sadly, I don't even feel sorry for him anymore.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/995113.asp?0cv=CA01

DarthBrandon
11-19-2003, 01:55 PM
Was there any doubt that it would happen some day?

bobafett07728
11-19-2003, 02:01 PM
Was there any doubt that it would happen some day?

Not really. You'd think he would've learned his lesson already though. Sucks for his kids. They already have a ridiculous life (walking around in masks and such), and now they're father is going to go to jail (not sure how he can avoid it this time.) I don't think any "star" has fallen from grace, quite the way Jacko has.

derek
11-19-2003, 02:13 PM
Not really. You'd think he would've learned his lesson already though. Sucks for his kids.

if he goes to prison, i guess his kids can go live with their REAL parents. :p there's no way i'll ever be convinced those are his biological children.

bobafett07728
11-19-2003, 02:22 PM
if he goes to prison, i guess his kids can go live with their REAL parents. :p there's no way i'll ever be convinced those are his biological children.

I always felt the same way. It was always suspect how all of a sudden there was some lady carying Michael Jackson's child. . . hmmm. But if they aren't his real kids. . . that REALLY sucks. An otherwise normal kid, is now wearing butterfly masks, and being dragged around with Wacko Jacko. . . I wouldn't want to go back to my real parents after they did that to me!

At least one of the Jackson's turned out ok. . . we still have Janet :D

Kidhuman
11-19-2003, 02:28 PM
Meh, thats not news. Figured it was coming

James Boba Fettfield
11-19-2003, 02:30 PM
Should of happened a long time ago.

bobafrett
11-19-2003, 02:50 PM
Maybe it's best that his children do go live with others, before he does the same to them, if he hasn't already. I feel bad for the guy, and I'm not sure if he had never found fame and money if he would be just like every other sexual predator out there. I hard about this on the radio, and they were talking about how screwed up these kids will be when they get older, regardless of how much Micheal pays them for their silence.

Jargo
11-19-2003, 03:58 PM
Oh just give him the lethal injection and be done with it eh? Man, the guy hasn't yet been charged and you're all so fast to condemn him without knowing all the facts. It's an allegation brought by some kid no doubt after a fast buck in compensation for some made up assault rigged by the kids parents. Aint litigation a great money tree for 'victims'. Shoot first ask questions later like always. George W would be proud of his American subjects.
The guy is weird and has strange ideas but I actually don't think he should be the one being prosecuted. I think the parents of the kids who were allowed into Wacko jacko neverland should be brought to book for not caring that their kids were in the company of a mentally impaired individual which Michael obviously is, a very ill man who is in need of psychiatric care not the sychophants who surround him and add to his problems.
The last time Jackson was brought to task regarding the baby dangling incident I got the distinct impression from the attorneys and legal people voicing off about him that the conservative majority simply wanted Jacko safely out of the public eye and would stop at nothing to hunt him down and tack any old charge onto him to do this. This seems like nothing short of a witch hunt and a personal vendetta. There's one woman in particular who's name escapes me but she alone seems like a personal crusader of evil intent. Solely concerned with damning Jacko.

I'm not a Jacko fan, I don't much agree with what he stands for or what he's become but I am humane enough to see that the guy needs help not a firing squad of petty wasps and ivy leaguers as we're seeing now. The police and the law are just pawns of the rich and influential.
Whether the case is in fact false or turns out to be true there's no change in the fact that Michael jackson will go to jail for this or the next trumped up charge they can think of.

El Chuxter
11-19-2003, 04:12 PM
I've always got the impression, from the interviews I've seen and especially from the Bashir (?) documentary that the guy's asexual and more than a little unbalanced. Yeah, he might see children as playthings rather than little people, but until we see evidence I'm still going to wonder if he's even capable.

Exhaust Port
11-19-2003, 09:07 PM
I hope either they clear his name and let him live in piece or find out what he really did and put him away for life. He has way too much money to be trusted. He wants something, he'll get it and if he really is that warped he can do some really damage.

2-1B
11-20-2003, 01:33 AM
I'm with Jargo. I love some of Michael's old songs but for a long time now I've thought of him as a REALLY weird guy and I don't even know what to make of it. As for the allegations of abuse, I will never jump to the conclusion that he's guilty. Maybe he is, I'm not saying he isn't but IMO when someone has that much money he or she can be a big target.

What happened with that last case several years ago? Michael paid off the kid and the kid's family for the story to go away. Personally, if a child in my family is ever molested my top priority will be to see the perpetrator punished by law. If the person has money, I sure as hell would not take it in lieu of a day in court and a trial for the suspect.

If Michael DID really abuse that kid he paid off many years ago, then the kid's parents should be held accountable for selling their child's soul like that. Disgusting. And I might add that it allows for it to possibly happen again.

So as weird as Michael Jackson is and as much as he creeps me out sometimes, I'm not ready to brand him yet. I want to hear the evidence.

TeeEye7
11-20-2003, 03:56 AM
Man, I would have loved to be in on that search warrant! Nothing like this happens with my department :mad:

Santa Barbara SD seems awfully confident during their news conferences.

Curiouser and curisouser.......

jeddah
11-20-2003, 04:17 AM
I'm not sure if he had never found fame and money if he would be just like every other sexual predator out there.

Does it not occur to you that the reason for his strange ways may be because of his fame? From such an early age? From his childhood experiences? People aren't predestined to become a child abuser; it is nurture, not Nature that conditions that in them. Their early life experiences mould them into the adults they become. It therefore follows that should he have led an ordinary fame-less life, he would not be gravitating to this strange behaviour, whether it is genuine child abuse, or just honest enjoying kids company.

Yes he's odd, guilty or not, but look at the showbiz world; Liza Minelli, Mariah Scarey, Whitney Houston, etc ad nauseum. He's hardly setting a precedent, now, is he?

jeddah

bobafrett
11-20-2003, 08:31 AM
I thought about what I said originally. I'm going to take a wait and see attitude on this. Mr. Jackson may be strange, and too much money and fame starting from such an early age may have added to his strangeness. The problem is, it's a kids word against Michael's, and unless they had video taped, or other witnesses present at the time of the alleged molestation, I would think this difficult to prove. There have been a lot of stories of church priests, whom we trust our kids with doing the same thing that the King of Pop is being accused. It is sad, but given Michaels former alleged allegations, I wouldn't even want my child anywhere near Neverland ranch. I don't know why the parents of the kid allowed him to be there, unless they were just looking to make a fast buck.

James Boba Fettfield
11-20-2003, 09:42 AM
frett, if you visit www.thesmokinggun.com you can read the statement thing the kid gave and it explains how he met Michael and all of that.

kool-aid killer
11-20-2003, 10:03 AM
I dont know what to think. On one hand the guy has been accused of this kind of thing before. Knowing that i would assume that the guy would be very careful of doing anything that could be viewed as child molesting. He may still be a kid at heart but he needs to understand that most people dont buy that. True, he has been in the publics eye for most of the years that he has been alive and so therefore he may be a big little kid, but how many other child stars have been accused of the same thing multiple times? I cant think of any. But the parents of the child should be investigated too. How could they not know that Mr. Jackson has an odd relationship with children. Didnt he say he liked sleeping with boys in his bed on one of those tv specials that aired awhile ago? I dont know, either way i dont think he is going to survive these charges whether he is guilty or not.

scruffziller
11-20-2003, 11:21 AM
From the stuff that I have heard that they have found in his mansion and the length of time they took to raid the place(it took so long they brought in porto poddies), no doubt in my mind he is guilty of this one and whole many other.

sith_killer_99
11-20-2003, 12:14 PM
It's pretty clear that Michael is unstable, unbalanced, wierd or what ever PC nick name you want to give it. The guy's missing a few marbles.

I don't blame the money or the fame, that's a cop out. So what if he lives an extravagant lifestyle. There are plenty of rich and famous people who live those types of lifestyles and are normal people.

I place the blame with the parents of these kids, they know Michael has a screw loose. As a parent myself there is no way I would let my kid anywhere near the guy. It's time the parents take some personal responsibility. If Michael Jackson was some nice neighbor with kids the same age as yours and he seemed like a good, stable person it would be a different story.

Did he do it? Who knows? Does Michael even know? I won't condem the man without the facts. If he is innocent I honestly hope he is cleared of all charges. If he is guilt then a conviction could save his children from serious harm.

As for his kids, weather they are his biological children or not is irrelevant, they are legally his children.

The Overlord Returns
11-20-2003, 12:25 PM
Oh just give him the lethal injection and be done with it eh? Man, the guy hasn't yet been charged and you're all so fast to condemn him without knowing all the facts. It's an allegation brought by some kid no doubt after a fast buck in compensation for some made up assault rigged by the kids parents. Aint litigation a great money tree for 'victims'. Shoot first ask questions later like always. George W would be proud of his American subjects.
The guy is weird and has strange ideas but I actually don't think he should be the one being prosecuted. I think the parents of the kids who were allowed into Wacko jacko neverland should be brought to book for not caring that their kids were in the company of a mentally impaired individual which Michael obviously is, a very ill man who is in need of psychiatric care not the sychophants who surround him and add to his problems.
The last time Jackson was brought to task regarding the baby dangling incident I got the distinct impression from the attorneys and legal people voicing off about him that the conservative majority simply wanted Jacko safely out of the public eye and would stop at nothing to hunt him down and tack any old charge onto him to do this. This seems like nothing short of a witch hunt and a personal vendetta. There's one woman in particular who's name escapes me but she alone seems like a personal crusader of evil intent. Solely concerned with damning Jacko.

I'm not a Jacko fan, I don't much agree with what he stands for or what he's become but I am humane enough to see that the guy needs help not a firing squad of petty wasps and ivy leaguers as we're seeing now. The police and the law are just pawns of the rich and influential.
Whether the case is in fact false or turns out to be true there's no change in the fact that Michael jackson will go to jail for this or the next trumped up charge they can think of.

Jargo put it perfectly.

We do not KNOW if he is guilty or not. What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"??? last time I checked that was the cornerstone of the justice system.

El Chuxter
11-20-2003, 12:32 PM
Sad thing about it is, there is absolutely no way he'll be able to get a truly unbiased jury.

sith_killer_99
11-20-2003, 12:42 PM
What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"??? last time I checked that was the cornerstone of the justice system.

I hope he gets a fair trial.

However, I still wouldn't trust the guy around my kid.

Justice is blind, I'm not.

The Overlord Returns
11-20-2003, 12:49 PM
I hope he gets a fair trial.

However, I still wouldn't trust the guy around my kid.

Justice is blind, I'm not.

What you would allow around your child has no bearing on this case. Look around here and people are ready to string him up on sight....I have a feeling that has far more to do with who he is than what he MAY have done.

bobafett07728
11-20-2003, 12:58 PM
I've enjoyed his music, and I hope that, but its hard not to think that something is amiss here. This is the second major accusation, and its starts to worry me. The investigators apparently found a ton of incriminating stuff, but then MJ says that he will cooperated 100%. One second you think he's quilty, the next. . . well, you start to think that he isn't. Could the kid/parents be looking for money. . . that's a definite possibility. It appears that's what happened earlier. But even if he is innocent. . . he'll be portrayed/viewed as a guilty offender. The last allegations nearly ruined him, can he survive this one. . . we'll have to see.

I also feel that the parents of the alleged victim, have a great deal of explaining to do as well. They are responsible for their child, and where he/she goes. I'm sure this child wasn't sneaking away to be at the ranch. . . I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the parents were taking him there. Are they to blame. . . no, but they do play a part in this whole thing. It isn't just Michael and the child. . . the parents are involved, and have some responsibilities, too.

I didn't mean to come off like I was condeming Michael Jackson in any of my previous posts, I was just giving my opinions on the facts at hand, and the possibility that he may be found guilty. I hope that justice is served, and if anyone is at fault, they are punished. That isn't for me to decide.

James Boba Fettfield
11-20-2003, 01:43 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the parents were taking him there.

His mother was taking him to the Neverland Ranch, along with his half sister after they met Michael at his step father's car business.

EDIT-Sorry about that, I thought you were talking about the first cast, bobafett. This new one I'm not too sure about.

El Chuxter
11-20-2003, 03:43 PM
This just in from the news: there's a high speed chase to capture Jacko!!

bobafrett
11-20-2003, 11:18 PM
This just in from the news: there's a high speed chase to capture Jacko!!

Ouch, my sides are hurting........................ :D That is halarious El Chuxter!!!!

bobafrett
11-20-2003, 11:30 PM
frett, if you visit www.thesmokinggun.com you can read the statement thing the kid gave and it explains how he met Michael and all of that.

Yes, but people can say things, even under oath that are lies. I'm not saying this young mans statements are false, but he could have been lead to do this by his mother. My son is 12, and he knows what a million dollars could do, and if I had my son over at Micheal Jackson's house, then told him to lie because we could get a giant payoff, he might just do it. Money corrupts even the young.

"I'm M.J's tongue, in your ear, I'm the thing most parents fear....sad but true......"

jjreason
11-21-2003, 12:35 AM
I reviewed the statement of the kid, and am not sure about a few points. I don't like the whole "to a climax" thing - how the hell could this kid even reach a climax at 13 (his age now, no?) let alone back in 93 when he would have been what, 3?. I must be missing something. I think they'll have to have more evidence than that statement to get anywhere in court - but time will tell.

Turbowars
11-21-2003, 01:38 AM
LOL, this is such a joke! Money talks and bull**** walks. The last kid got 20 million to drop it. You don't go and give 20 million dollars to someone if you are innocent. The guys a freak and those 2 kids need to be taken away to lead a normal life. What kind of person puts their child over a rail? What kind of person makes their children wear sheets over their faces? What kind of 45 year old man likes to sleep in the same bed with children? There's a joke going around and it's " Jackson didn't do it, he was fishing with Scott Petterson." Even if he is innocent, he has caused too much attention to himself with the interviews and his strange so called normal life. My god, he doesn't even look like a human anymore. It's sad that his life has turned into what it is. :(

2-1B
11-21-2003, 01:56 AM
LOL, this is such a joke! Money talks and bull**** walks. The last kid got 20 million to drop it. You don't go and give 20 million dollars to someone if you are innocent. The guys a freak and those 2 kids need to be taken away to lead a normal life. What kind of person puts their child over a rail? What kind of person makes their children wear sheets over their faces? What kind of 45 year old man likes to sleep in the same bed with children? There's a joke going around and it's " Jackson didn't do it, he was fishing with Scott Petterson." Even if he is innocent, he has caused too much attention to himself with the interviews and his strange so called normal life. My god, he doesn't even look like a human anymore. It's sad that his life has turned into what it is. :(

And what kind of person sells their child's soul for a big 20 million dollar payoff? :rolleyes:

Turbowars
11-21-2003, 02:03 AM
And what kind of person sells their child's soul for a big 20 million dollar payoff? :rolleyes:Hey I agree!! So you just think the parents should to blame? I believe both should. That settlement should never had taken place. The law should intervene when the amount skyrockets to a huge amount. The 20 million speaks for it's self.

2-1B
11-21-2003, 02:47 AM
Turbo, if Jackson was guilty in that first case, then he is ultimately to blame for his actions. I won't shift any blame from him to the parents if the kid was actually abused. By that I mean that the parents are not partly responsible for the actual abuse.

All I'm saying is that if I had a kid and he/she was really abused by . . . anyone . . . well I for one would find it immoral to take that person's money to walk away.

I don't know all the details of that first case so I do not have all the answers. What I DO know is that the kid eventually became uncooperative with the criminal proceedings. And they took Michael's money in the civil deal.

So what it looked like to me was either:

The kid (and possibly the parents) made it all up to extort Jackson and succeeded in doing so.

OR

The kid really was abused by Jackson and rather than fighting to put him in jail to both punish him and hopefully prevent another child from being abused, they decided it was "worth it" to take his piles of money.

Either way, it's a bad situation . . . :cry:

scruffziller
11-21-2003, 08:06 AM
The thing is too though that the laws have changed and MJ would not be able to play the "payoff" card again. They can make the kid testify. And even that would not need to convict him with if the huge collection of photos they seized from his mansion are of the nature that are suspected to be. Last time there was no real physical evidence, but the raid they performed on his mansion should help shed light on any uncertainties now.

JEDIpartner
11-21-2003, 01:41 PM
I'm so sick of hearing about him. After everything we have heard about Jackson's behaviour in the past, the parents of the children who go there should be slapped for sending their kids there in the first place. The whole joint is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I'm also sick of hearing about Scott and Lacey Peterson, Elizabeth Smart and Jessica Lynch. We can blame this all on Baby Jessica & CNN, you know!!! :mad:

:rolleyes:

And I'm not kidding about any of that.

:frus:

Turbowars
11-21-2003, 06:05 PM
I'm so sick of hearing about him. After everything we have heard about Jackson's behaviour in the past, the parents of the children who go there should be slapped for sending their kids there in the first place. The whole joint is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I'm also sick of hearing about Scott and Lacey Peterson, Elizabeth Smart and Jessica Lynch. We can blame this all on Baby Jessica & CNN, you know!!! :mad:

:rolleyes:

And I'm not kidding about any of that.

:frus:I totaly agree!!

InsaneJediGirl
11-21-2003, 08:08 PM

Yes!Seems folk dont have common sense around "famous people".Anyone sending children to the home has to expect something like this might turn up.

As for the charges,I believe he is guilty.If he was so innocent the first time,why the large payout?I would travel to the ends of the Earth if I was innocent in such a case to prove it.Seems like hush money.I know people say the past often isnt a relative,because people change.Well,reap what you sow:)

Turbowars
11-21-2003, 09:14 PM
Yes!Seems folk dont have common sense around "famous people".Anyone sending children to the home has to expect something like this might turn up.

As for the charges,I believe he is guilty.If he was so innocent the first time,why the large payout?I would travel to the ends of the Earth if I was innocent in such a case to prove it.Seems like hush money.I know people say the past often isnt a relative,because people change.Well,reap what you sow:)Well said IJG!!

bobafrett
11-22-2003, 12:20 AM
I had read a stort earlier that said Jacksons bail was paid by an reputed Mobster. I was going to say something funny after quoting from the story, but it looks like the story was pulled, at least from my news page.

2-1B
11-22-2003, 01:35 AM
I heard a radio report today that Mike's lawyer (Geragos) was hired way back in March because the kid was cut off from his money and they were expecting allegations to come down the road . . . of course, that could also be done as a cover up as well.
Not sure if any of that stuff is true.

Who knows . . .

Jargo
11-22-2003, 07:04 AM
There was a programme on TV here a while back examining Michaels finances. Seems he's not as rich as everyone thinks. Given his spending habits and the lack of a really succesful album in recent years he's in danger of bankruptcy. He's sold off assets already, the beatles back catalog for one. Should this case eventually lead to a long protracted legal battle it's going to really sting him.
I'm going to hypothesise and say that a lot more of michaels assets will be sold off in the near future.
It'll be interesting if he does take a fall from grace to see how many morbid fanatics buy his stuff. To watch EBAY awash with Jacko property.
Of course, he may win the court battle but he'll get little reward if he does and still be further tainted by the slurs.
I'm not saying he's innocent at all but neither do I want to say he's guilty.
One of the problems is that people are assuming that 'sleep' means 'sex' so when he says he likes to sleep with children people are filling in blanks that may not be there.
Michael is the product of arrested development, he has the mind of a child, I'd reckon he's got a mental age of nine or ten. He may have the body of a grown man and the face of a nightmare clown but I feel he sees kids as buddies and really means that he likes to have kids sleep over. He isn't very articulate if you listen to him speak, his vocabulary is weak so I don't feel he's explained himself properly in the past.
He hasn't really needed to develop an articulate view of the world because others have always spoken for him on his behalf.
he is in a way the ultimate testament to the horrors of the star lifestyle. Where others have caved and turned to drugs and alcohol and self destruction in a very rapid way, Michael has been destroyed by being misunderstood and being allowed to do such horrible damage to himself through surgery and seclusion.
If he doesn't fuly understand his staff/minders/peers or finds their controlling of him reminiscent of his fathers controlling ways then in that seclusion he's created his mind has probably retrograded and he is becoming more and more childlike where it's safe for him to live. He's created his own world to hide away from adults in.
The sad thing about society is that it has let him get to this state. A man who is clearly mentally ill and in need of serious treatment and society just laughs at him and revels in his malaise. Sets him up and trips him up.
I can understand Michael up to a point, I suffer from depression and extreme anxiety myself, often not leaving my house for weeks on end. It took me years to work out that I was ill and finally seek professional help. Like Michael my illness is the product of a ruined childhood. Dealing with it is a frightening experience that requires a lot of support and encouragement to face up to fears. I have that support but michael obviously doesn't, he just has people who give him anything to keep him quiet and 'happy', he has gold digger sycophants surrounding him hoping for golden generosity to land them expensive presents and payouts.
If anything comes of this case then I hope it's that Michael finally gets the help he needs to deal with his existence. To face his fears and confront them head on.
But I also hope that if he has harmed a child he is made to pay the price same as anyone should.
Like I've said earlier, I'm not a Michael Jackson fan and nor do I even like his music. But I am a fan of fairness and true justice, not the justice on the end of a loaded gun. I fear that the loaded gun kind is what we'll see here. Farcical and pantomime, set up as freak show entertainment and syndicated.

sith_killer_99
11-22-2003, 08:26 AM
What you would allow around your child has no bearing on this case. Look around here and people are ready to string him up on sight....I have a feeling that has far more to do with who he is than what he MAY have done.

Um, right...my point being...if he did it or not, what kind of parent let's their child hang out and sleep over with an accused child molester. I think the parents of the victim have a bearing on the case...more so if it goes to civil court!

If it happened then they are both to blame, Michael and the parents. Maybe not legally, but morally.

If he didn't do it, then I hope he is found not guilty.

Either way, guilty or innocent, there will always be suspicion in the publics eye, in the US and abroad.

rabidewok
11-22-2003, 01:36 PM
All of the circumstances just seem fishy to me. I guess it's the price of being famous and having your entire life high profile. I would think Jacko would have been a lot more careful being around kids after the first incident (whether or not he did it or not).

How are they going to find a jury who's oblivious?

Kidhuman
11-22-2003, 02:25 PM
I heard(on the radio) that he has adult alarms outside his bedroom, what the heckis that? Someoneenlighten me on that concept, because I am wondering what they are.

Turbowars
11-22-2003, 02:28 PM
I heard(on the radio) that he has adult alarms outside his bedroom, what the heckis that? Someoneenlighten me on that concept, because I am wondering what they are.I heard about the alarms also. I mean what kind of thing or act are you hiding if you need an alarm on your bedroom door. The guy has a full army of sercurity on the property.:confused: It's just sick!!:mad:

The Overlord Returns
11-25-2003, 10:29 AM
I heard about the alarms also. I mean what kind of thing or act are you hiding if you need an alarm on your bedroom door. The guy has a full army of sercurity on the property.:confused: It's just sick!!:mad:

Umm...you can't get your head around WHY a guy of Jacksons celebrity would need a large security force??

Kidhuman
11-25-2003, 12:08 PM
No overlord, he has adult alarms outside his bedroom. Alarms for adults coming?

El Chuxter
11-25-2003, 12:16 PM
I heard he's re-recording one of his old hits:

"Little Billy's not my lover!"

grooooooan :rolleyes:

Kidhuman
11-25-2003, 03:21 PM
LMAO.............Too funny Chux.

El Chuxter
06-13-2005, 02:59 PM
"Where did you dig up that old fossil?"

In case you're in a cave but somehow reading this site, it looks like the verdict has been reached and will be announced within the next half hour.

Ji'dai
06-13-2005, 04:14 PM
The jury returned not guilty on all counts.

stillakid
06-13-2005, 04:21 PM

Keep your little boys locked up. Any grown man that admittedly sleeps in the same bed as children is dangerous, whether the trial proved him innocent or not. He's a freak. :crazed:

El Chuxter
06-13-2005, 04:36 PM

"When the verdict was read, Jackson reportedly shouted, 'A-hee-HEE!!'"

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-13-2005, 04:36 PM
well, i'm happy as hizell he was found not guilty. Is he messed up and does he need psychiatric help? Yes he does, but I never thought he'd go so far as to molest a child. So, i'm blaring some old school MJ triumphantly and lovin' the verdict! :crazed:

stillakid
06-13-2005, 06:46 PM
I'm just curious for any of you familiar with the legalities behind double-jeopardy laws, when if Michael rapes another child but there's adequate proof that time, is that considered a brand new case thus not falling under double-jeopardy?

darko666
06-13-2005, 06:54 PM
So, i'm blaring some old school MJ triumphantly and lovin' the verdict! :crazed:

ironic you are celebrating to his older music, when he was normal.

The MJ that made "Thriller" is long gone. Consumed by the need to sleep with children he is.

i give it another year or two until we see him in this predicament again.

stillakid
06-13-2005, 06:56 PM
ironic you are celebrating to his older music, when he was normal.

The MJ that made "Thriller" is long gone. Consumed by the need to sleep with children he is.

i give it another year or two until we see him in this predicament again.
Don't be so sure. The victory dinner is planned for Chuckie Cheese later tonight. :eek:

Slicker
06-13-2005, 06:59 PM
I'm just curious for any of you familiar with the legalities behind double-jeopardy laws, when if Michael rapes another child but there's adequate proof that time, is that considered a brand new case thus not falling under double-jeopardy?I think double jeopardy only goes for the exact same case. So if he does it again it's a totally different crime and he can and will be tried.

Seeing as Mike is broke as hell this stuff won't happen again for a long time because who's gonna want to sleep with a broke man?

darko666
06-13-2005, 06:59 PM
Don't be so sure. The victory dinner is planned for Chuckie Cheese later tonight. :eek:

A free token isn't the only thing the kids are going to get.

Turbowars
06-13-2005, 07:31 PM
Did you guys hear about how Jackson is going to get himself out of the hole financially?

He's converting Neverland into a day care center for young children. The only requirement to enroll is you must be male and Latino. ;)

stillakid
06-13-2005, 07:37 PM
Did you guys hear about how Jackson is going to get himself out of the hole financially?

He's converting Neverland into a day care center for young children. The only requirement to enroll is you must be male and Latino. ;)
Hmm, Michael and Mary Kay Laterno (sp?) have something in common. :D

Turbowars
06-13-2005, 07:48 PM
Yes you are correct and the both are freaks, But damn I wish my 5th grade teach was like that. :evil: Like Kay that is.

DarthQuack
06-13-2005, 09:30 PM
lol, next stop "You're Never Never coming back Land"

InsaneJediGirl
06-14-2005, 07:52 AM
MJ says he's going to stop sharing his bed with boys :rolleyes: If he was smart,Michael would have stopped back in 93 when it happened before.Some people will never learn :crazed:

CaptainSolo1138
06-14-2005, 11:05 AM
Triumph has fun with Wacko supporters (http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/31636/)

stillakid
06-14-2005, 11:42 AM
What's he going to do for fun now...read Playboy? :D

2-1B
06-14-2005, 12:01 PM
That Triumph bit was awesome, I liked the guy with "no fashion sense." :)

DarthQuack
06-14-2005, 12:39 PM
What's he going to do for fun now...read Playboy? :D

I think he would still enjoy his subscription to PlayGIRL.

stillakid
06-14-2005, 12:50 PM
I think he would still enjoy his subscription to PlayGIRL.
The titles had him confused.

darthdeogg
06-17-2005, 11:35 PM
It was the best $12 million Jacko the Wacko ever spent ($1 million per juror to pay off)