PDA

View Full Version : Paizo Publishing Problems

Airborne
11-20-2003, 01:08 AM
Is anyone out there having problems with Paizo Publishing? They're the ones who run the Fan Club now. I ordered 2 holiday Yodas over a month ago and haven't received them. They will not respond to e-mails or phone calls to Customer Service. I even got the phone number and e-mail to the president and he won't return messages either. I have been charged for them too. Did they quietly go out of business?

bobafrett
11-20-2003, 02:42 AM
Is anyone out there having problems with Paizo Publishing? They're the ones who run the Fan Club now. I ordered 2 holiday Yodas over a month ago and haven't received them. They will not respond to e-mails or phone calls to Customer Service. I even got the phone number and e-mail to the president and he won't return messages either. I have been charged for them too. Did they quietly go out of business?

Well, I have had problems in the past, but nothing that I wasn't able to resolve with a phone call or an e-mail. I just got an e-mail this week saying that my Holiday Yoda's were being shipped, and was given a tracking number. Sometimes I've had to e-mail a couple of times, but my best results cae via a simple phone call. Hopefully they've updated the customer service number. As of issue 70 or 71 of the insider, I had called, and was given a new number.

Airborne
11-20-2003, 09:29 AM
I've e-mailed them every day for over a week to the e-mail address on my invoice. I also called the Customer Service number from their website at Paizo Publishing.com. How long did it take you to get your Yodas from when they were ordered? I don't want to miss out on these figures but I don't want to lose $30 either.

bobafrett
11-20-2003, 09:42 AM
I've e-mailed them every day for over a week to the e-mail address on my invoice. I also called the Customer Service number from their website at Paizo Publishing.com. How long did it take you to get your Yodas from when they were ordered? I don't want to miss out on these figures but I don't want to lose $30 either.

Well, when did you order your Yoda's? I signed on for the lighhtspeed pass, and was e-mailed when it came my turn to order. There were folks who post here who got to order there figures a week before I got my invite to order. Did you get a lightpeed pass, or did you order when they came available to the public? I should have mine tomorrow, but I ordered them over a month ago. Just be patient. I've ordered stuff online from other e-tailers and got the merchandise weeks "after" I had seen it at retail. I even had problems when I signed up for the lightspeed pass, but e-mailed Paizo, and they corrected it, so I could get my Yoda's.

bobafett07728
11-20-2003, 02:13 PM
I had ongoing problems with my subscription since Paizo had took over the reins. I tried emails, and they never worked. I also called customer service numerous times. (When calling customer service, I mentioned that I sent an email weeks ago, the representative then went to the computer and read my email. They hadn't even looked at it! In other words. . . dont' even bother with the email!) After every phone call (believe me. . . there were almost a million times I couldn't get through. . . and they don't call back either) I was assured that my problem was resolved. And every Insider would be released, and I wouldn't get it. I recently called them again, and spoke to a representative that was a LARGE help (I think his name ws Jeremy. . . might be wrong.) He was able to correct what numerous others couldn't, and was quite helpful. I now recieve my Insiders, and I recieved the Holiday Yoda and Silver Boba Fett just the other day. Not 100% sure, but it took about 2 weeks to get the figures. I know it is frustrating at times, but keep calling. . . you are bound to get someone that can help you out. I thought all hope was lost, but then I got someone that was helpful after what seemed like countless tries. Best of luck!

Dr Zoltar
11-20-2003, 05:41 PM
I've read on another site that Paizo is shipping out the Yodas ordered by Lightspeed Pass holders as such:

First, people who ordered 1 Yoda.
Second, people who ordered 2 Yodas.
Third, people who ordered 3 Yodas.
Fourth, people who ordered 4 Yodas.

The other site also stated that there are enough Yodas for everyone who has already ordered them. I ordered 4 and am still waiting for mine to ship, but I trust them.

I've never had any problems with my magazine subscription.