PDA

View Full Version : Where to find instructions for LEGO sets??

[DSS]Pedr0
11-25-2003, 03:01 PM
I need help in rebuilding some sets i had in storage cuz i moved a few times recently. Where can I find the info to build them back up?

didgeboy
11-25-2003, 04:48 PM
Pedr0']I need help in rebuilding some sets i had in storage cuz i moved a few times recently. Where can I find the info to build them back up?
Try brickshelf.com for sets that are pre 1999. Other wise try Lugnet.com their message board, or bricklink.com. Hope this helps.

Mandalorian Candidat
11-25-2003, 06:57 PM
lego.com actually has some online sets for the SW and Harry Potter systems. If you've lost them there's a customer service page on their website and you can just ask for replacement manuals. Typically they'll just send them to you for free in the US.

bobafrett
11-25-2003, 07:51 PM
I have also seen the instructions sold on eBay, but they may be harder to come by. Lego would probably be your best bet.

LusiferSam
11-26-2003, 12:45 AM
Another place to buy them is BrickLink (http://www.bricklink.com/). I don't know about price but sections is better then eBay.

Mandalorian Candidat
12-02-2003, 01:07 PM
Just an update on this topic...I was recently rebuilding all of my son's SW sets that he had dismantled and found a few odd pieces were missing including the instructions to his Slave 1. I went online to the Lego customer service web site and requested the manuals and the missing parts (including a Vader helmet and the complete A-Wing pilot). Except for one goofup they had sent the missing parts with the requested instructions in about 2 weeks free. About the best CS one could ask for.