PDA

View Full Version : Possible Black Friday specials

Mandalorian Candidat
11-26-2003, 11:13 AM
I couldn't wait for tomorrow's paper to come out with all the ads so I did some hunting and found a shopping web site where many deals are posted in their forums. I don't know how accurate and complete these are, so take them with a grain of salt.

Black Friday specials (http://www.resellerratings.com/forum/t88967.html)

Be aware that CompUSA is having a preview sale tonight from 6 PM-12 AM. They'll have some cheap laptops, desktops, flash drives, and the typical free (w/rebate) items.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
11-27-2003, 09:42 PM
One of these days I will summon up the nerve to shop the day after Thanksgiving, but two things so far have prevented them. One is the fact that in order to get the best deals, I would have to get up at 5:30 a.m. on a day I would normally sleep in, and the other is the footage they show on the t.v. news of shoppers waiting outside the store before it opens, and then as soon as the doors unlock, a near riot breaks out as people dash through the store, as if they were giving away food stamps.

But one of these days I suppose I will.

2-1B
11-28-2003, 01:00 AM
Yeah, people like to rip on us for doing midnight madness but these loons do this EVERY year. :p

Kidhuman
11-28-2003, 08:19 AM
I got some great deals last year. I wnet specifically for kids clothing. When they grow like weeds, you do anything that is cheap. I wasnt fighting over 20 dvd players hell no. It was mad at Wal-Mart I tell ya.

bobafrett
11-28-2003, 09:01 AM
I stayed away from all stores and malls. I hate lines, crowded parking lots, and fighting fore an item. It just seems to take away from the Christmas spirit. If I do any shopping, it will be during the weekdays, during the day, when a lot of people are at work.

master jedi
12-07-2003, 11:49 PM
My brother, my sister, and I all got up at 6AM and went to Wal-Mart and Target for the sales. I never would have thought there would be so many people there that early but I was wrong. I also must say that I am terrified of house wives now. They can be vicious.