PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek MicroMachines enthusiasts...who is this guy?

Warstar
11-28-2003, 08:57 AM
I don't know if this person has been brought up here before or not but I thought I would post a link to his stuff just in case...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=danusamericanus&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

He makes some GREAT stuff but DAMN is it expensive! :eek:

What do you folks think about the ships? They kind of make me miss the Trek ones all the more, ya know? We could have had some GREAT ships these past few years...

(His USS Norway doesn't look all that good -_-; )

LTBasker
11-28-2003, 09:20 AM
They do look pretty nice, kinda bubbley though. You can probably find even better sculpts glue-together kits somewhere such as the site that BC3 links to on his site.

Agreed about the ships we could have by now... There are many possibilities.

-Voyager (Landed)
-U.S.S. Equinox
-Phoenix Warpship
-Vulcan Lander
-Borg Sphere
-Delta Flyer
-Nemesis Argo Shuttle
-Nemesis Argo Jeep
-Scimitar
-Akira Class
-Steamrunner Class
etc, etc, etc, etc,.

Warstar
11-28-2003, 08:14 PM
It would be awesome to have those ships...but no. *SIGH!*

I do like the cloaked Bird of Prey this guy made, though- and his custom Romulan Warbird from Nemesis. The Scimitar isn't all that great though, but still cool.

I think asking over $100 is too much for some of those pieces, but that's just me- I have no idea how labor-intensive his customs are, or how long it took for him to make them.

SWAFMAN
11-29-2003, 01:30 PM
I can't help wondering what the legal implications are, as far as selling unliicensed reproductions of Trek spacecraft?