PDA

View Full Version : More Playsets

Sentinel18725
11-29-2003, 09:39 PM
Dear Hasbro:

More playsets......it would be wonderful to have a number of small playsets that are released with the corresponding waves of figures.....I know I would love to get a number of Death Star playsets (bridge, detention cell, control room, etc) with the Death Star figures...or a rebel base from the Hoth wave (control room). Small kits would be great! You can obviously see how everything that you put out now that is under twenty dollars is getting snatched up immediately. It is truly wonderful......just my thoughts.

stillakid
11-29-2003, 10:03 PM
Dear Hasbro:

More playsets......it would be wonderful to have a number of small playsets that are released with the corresponding waves of figures.....I know I would love to get a number of Death Star playsets (bridge, detention cell, control room, etc) with the Death Star figures...or a rebel base from the Hoth wave (control room). Small kits would be great! You can obviously see how everything that you put out now that is under twenty dollars is getting snatched up immediately. It is truly wonderful......just my thoughts.

Second that motion. :)

DarkArtist
12-05-2003, 01:32 PM
Just make sure that the playsets are crappy. The Swing to safety / death star chasm was dreadful

Kidhuman
12-05-2003, 01:43 PM
I would love more playsets, especially vintage ones. There have been more than one thread on this topic.