PDA

View Full Version : I must apologize

chrisc
12-01-2003, 10:02 AM
Dear sirsteveguiders,

My name is christopher carter, user name chrisc. Recently there have been some problems with my username on sirstevesguide.com. There were things said against that were not apropriate. These things that were said did not come from me. They were the doings of my brother. Recently I have been activated from reserve status to active duty due to the war in Iraq. I was gone for a while and though I could trust my brother to use this website and keep some trades going for me. Well I was wrong. When I came home on leave I still allowed him to use my account, just trying to be nice. He saw a nasty piece of mail from a certain SSG user directed at me being a service member and got really angry. He asked if he could tell them some things and I told him no because I did not want to get banned. He dropped the subject and went on. A couple days later the user name Turbowarsmommy was activated. It was my brother and I did not realize it. He followed some members around the forums and started some really bad things. he also changed the location under my user name to AT YOUR MOM"S HOUSE. Sirsteve banned his username and mine because they came from the same IP address. When this happened I realized after a swift interogation that it was my brothers doings. I contacted sirsteve and told him. A few days later my account was active again. I tried to get him to type an apology but he refused. I don't want to make him because it would not be sincere. I am apologizing in his place. If you guys can forgive me please do and if you can't I can totally understand.
Have a great Army Day -Christopher Carter

christopher.carter@virtualarmory.com

kool-aid killer
12-01-2003, 11:39 AM
I remember someone signing up as Turbowarsmommy. Well im sure your apology will be accepted by whatever forum members were targeted by your brother. Keep enjoying the site!

bobafrett
12-01-2003, 12:54 PM
And beat your brother up! That's how my brother and I resolved our differences, good ol' fistacuffs! Make sure you come out on the winning end of the fight though!

Tycho
12-04-2003, 04:32 AM
I must have missed all the good stuff.

scruffziller
12-04-2003, 08:57 AM
Was your brother better known as DeadEye........:D

chrisc
12-04-2003, 04:18 PM
I don't know about deadeye, I remember him saying something about having another usr name before but he aint said nothing latley. I wouldn't put it past him. Bobafrett I did try to beat him, but my mom threatened to have me put in jail being that I'm 22 and he's 16. Tycho, you posted in the WWII Fighters forum about not knowing what I did to be banned, well here ya have it.
SGT. Carter out

plasticfetish
12-04-2003, 08:01 PM
I must have missed all the good stuff.
Well, it was "stuff" ... but it wasn't all that "good."

-----

Christopher, I'm sure most everyone around here would willingly forgive you, seeing as how you've made an honest effort to explain yourself and apologize. As I'm sure you'll understand, the only way to truly prove yourself in a situation like this, is to simply not let it happen again and then carry on using your best "online" manners. I don't suppose it's really worth it to try and assault your little brother either. After all, we're only talking about someone being rude on a Web site forum ... it's not exactly the end of the world.

Everyone makes mistakes, what's important is how we recover from them. Seems like you're on the right track.

Exhaust Port
12-04-2003, 09:22 PM
Tycho, you posted in the WWII Fighters forum about not knowing what I did to be banned, well here ya have it.
SGT. Carter out
So is this whole thing involve the poster who kept getting banned and banned and was posting something about some P-51 crashes?

derek
12-04-2003, 11:06 PM
is ever a post was destined for the miscellaneous/other section............... ;)

.........oh, yea, since no one has said it.......apology accepted captain needa. :crazed:

Tycho
12-04-2003, 11:40 PM
And it's my evil twin that sniffs the Mouse Droids around here! ;)

Actually, it's Darth Mouse. He gets online and pretends to be me sometimes. He's never posted anything really bad, but he likes to overgrandise his own importance.

Turbowars
12-05-2003, 09:20 PM
I want to know what a certain User said about being in the service.:sur: It all sounds like BS to me.

chrisc
12-09-2003, 09:30 AM
I want to know what a certain User said about being in the service.:sur: It all sounds like BS to me.
:p I can send you the PM's if you would like then you can decide if is BS. But when i send them to you I will also send them to sirsteve and everyone else that would like to see them. :o :p

Turbowars
12-09-2003, 07:11 PM
:p I can send you the PM's if you would like then you can decide if is BS. But when i send them to you I will also send them to sirsteve and everyone else that would like to see them. :o :pWhat PM's are you talking about?

chrisc
02-05-2004, 04:54 PM
lol lol
What PM's are you talking about?
Youve got mail and so does alot of other people!!!!!! lol lol lol

chrisc
02-05-2004, 05:00 PM
If anyone wants to see what he sent PM me and you will get it ASAP

Turbowars
02-05-2004, 10:46 PM
If anyone wants to see what he sent PM me and you will get it ASAPPost it here, I can give a crap.lol

Kidhuman
02-06-2004, 02:43 AM
PM stands for Private Message, not public message.