PDA

View Full Version : Action Fleet pics (general)

rishakra
12-02-2001, 09:56 PM
I'm such a die hard fan of the Action Fleet line that I keep picking up ships from non-Star Wars lines. I just bought a TAC fighter Action Fleet ship on Ebay from the Starship Troopers line. I also have all of the Battle Squads vehicles. My question is, "Is there a good photo archive on the net for all Action Fleet type ships?" If not there should be. I have some great shots of the Battle Squads line save on my computer if someone wants to start an "Action Fleet" photo archive page.

Blake

JediTricks
12-03-2001, 01:00 AM
There isn't one that I know of, but you're right, there should be! Heck, I'd even include non-Galoob Action Fleet-scale vehicles such as the recent Bandai Final Fantasy movie ship, the Xyber-9 mini-vehicles (also by Bandai), and even the Playmates Star Trek Strike Force stuff.

shinakuma43
12-04-2001, 11:31 PM
Yeah, there should be an actionfleet.com or something where pics of all ships boxed and loose along with variations can be seen. Hmm, since I own actionfleet.com maybe I'll do just that. Of course Battle Squads, Starship Troopers, Aliens, and Predator AFs will be included as well. Possibly even the Strike Force series, but probably not since I wasn't impressed with them at all. Hopefully I'll get around to doing something with it soon. Almost forgot, I'll also include MMs but that'll be after the AFs are complete.

Later,
S43

LTBasker
12-04-2001, 11:41 PM
Don't forget the Innerspace series.

JediTricks
12-06-2001, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by LTBasker
Don't forget the Innerspace series. I refuse to remember that junk. ;)

LTBasker
12-06-2001, 06:00 AM
Yeah, that line pretty much stank, but the Apollo Command and Lunar Modules weren't that bad, and the ENT-D shuttle is pretty cool.

rishakra
12-13-2001, 04:59 PM
Here is a good site for pictures of the Star Trek equivalent to the Action Fleet line (Strike Force)

http://members.aol.com/rdbousquet/strikeforce.html