PDA

View Full Version : Do you want Hasbro to make the figures a Clone Fighter vehicle from the cartoon show?

Tycho
12-01-2003, 10:39 AM
Everyone posting has agreed that these V-19 Clone Fighters are the coolest!

Ever since Episode 2, Hasbro has been doing great with making the best vehicles for our figures - and getting them to the toy shelves.

We have

Anakin's speeder
Zam's speeder
the Jedi Starfighter
an all-new Slave-One
the Republic Gunship
the Geonosian Fighter
the Hailfire Droid
Anakin's Jedi Starfighter
the re-release of the great AAT Federation Tank

plus classic vehicles like

KB's exclusive TIE Fighter
Wal-Mart's previously carried TIE Bomber

Many here have expressed their opinion that Hasbro could do a great job on a V-19 mold and include a Republic Gunship Pilot to boot.

Do you want to see this vehicle realized in plastic?

Vote now!

stillakid
12-01-2003, 11:02 AM
The more the better. :D

LusiferSam
12-01-2003, 01:45 PM
At this point unless its in a movie I'd rather not have Hasbro wasting its time with a vehicle. Over all I've not been impressed with the EU vehicles.

Masterdorkboy
12-01-2003, 01:52 PM
I haven't really been all that impressed with the new designs from AOTC and TPM, but these things kick major butt. I dig these fighters big time, and they seem to have the same styling that the original trilogy's vehicles had. Definitely yes.

Devo
12-01-2003, 06:02 PM
unless it was in the film.....

hawkeye
12-01-2003, 09:01 PM
i dont think it maters if its in a movie or not the cartoon is still a lucas arts production. and who knows, it may be in the third film. this would ber a awsome adition to the existing vehicles. all the ones so far are good to, the older ones i think kinda suck, the old slave one, not so good, old x-wing, very unperportional. new slave one, looks way beter, and the newer x-wing is realy close to scale. i love the gunship, wish it had built in side gunner turrets. and the hailfire droid is sweet. anyway they should make the v-19 i'll buy a hole squadron.

Turbowars
12-01-2003, 10:54 PM
The ship looks pretty killer. I like the use of the Shuttles concept.

jad
12-01-2003, 11:18 PM
Heck yeah! First thing I said when I saw those fighters was, "Man that would make for an excellent toy!" I would be very pleased if Hasbro did it, i'm not holding my breath though.

jedihunter25
12-02-2003, 12:36 AM
I voted no. I'd rather have something from the movies like an AT-TE, Homing Spider Droid, SPHA-T, or Dooku's Solar Sailer.

plasticfetish
12-02-2003, 12:38 AM
Yep! I'm all for it.
I'm a little surprised that they didn't make one for this X-mas.

JediBoulton
12-02-2003, 08:09 AM
Lets make it -- it will give Hasbro something else to practice on and screw up -- then they can take their time and make us some COOL STUFF -- like a Death Star Playset!!!

Kidhuman
12-02-2003, 08:57 AM
I really want Obi in armor and speeder. But I would take this.

Dark Marble
12-02-2003, 12:47 PM
On something like this I always have mixed feelings, but I voted yes. I really like the clone wars line and so far I haven't been disappointed with any of the toys. Plus I have a soft spot for fighters.

Bacta Beast
12-02-2003, 06:39 PM
Only thing is, I would like a new pilot mold. Would it kill Hasbro to make pilots that fit the frickin' vehicles! (Anyone like the way Zam fits in her speeder? how about Obi-Wan & Anakin?)

skeeziks22
12-03-2003, 11:34 AM
I like that fighter as well. I'm curious how they will go from that (the shuttle design) to something similar to the TIE fighter. I have recanted on my stance of only buying ships if they have a pack-in figure, but pack-ins deffinately increase my desire for the toy.

I'm still waiting for a cloud car with pilot and gunner.

Anakin Palpatine
12-08-2003, 04:50 AM
Only thing is, I would like a new pilot mold. Would it kill Hasbro to make pilots that fit the frickin' vehicles! (Anyone like the way Zam fits in her speeder? how about Obi-Wan & Anakin?)I have to agree!!!! We need figures that are able to pilot ships not another chewie that's eating a sandwich or something like that. As for the ship, I move every year and I just love to move my 15 new vehicles, 35 new figures (25 of which are remakes!) and all the other star wars merchandise they can throw at me. Hey, it's my own fault. Oh yeah the ship, make it, I'll buy it!

plasticfetish
12-08-2003, 12:01 PM
We need figures that are able to pilot ships not another chewie that's eating a sandwich or something like that.
Now that's funny ... welcome to the forums Anakin Palpatine.

And you know that you'd buy a "Sandwich eating Chewbacca" figure if they made one, so don't even pretend that you wouldn't. (As a matter of fact, I think that "Sandwich eating Chewbacca" should be a write in vote for the next Fan's Choice figure.)

JediTricks
12-09-2003, 12:21 AM
I didn't bother buying the Mynock Hunt Chewie figure.

stillakid
12-09-2003, 10:28 AM
I have to agree!!!! We need figures that are able to pilot ships not another chewie that's eating a sandwich or something like that.

I think that'd be great! They already made "takin' a crap" Anakin and "Screamin' out the Blue's" Mace, so "Eatin' a Sandwich" Chewy definitely has a future. :D

Bacta Beast
12-09-2003, 08:16 PM
Oh my God has this gone awry! I just want to say, I don't have a problem with new sculps of old figures as long as they are improvements. For example, I have no interest in a "T.A.C" Anakin but I would gladly buy one the would actually fit into the speeder! Or on a reek! Hasbro are you listening!!???? Or are we talking to a phone company here? :mad: :mad: