PDA

View Full Version : Kren Blista-Vanee

RussUAE
12-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Not going to do a full review here, because the Janus Greejatus figure review says most of it.

He's a good looking figure, well painted.

But his head doesn't move!!!!!!!!!

His head is all one piece with the bib/shoulderpads! I guess this made him easier to make for Hasbro, but he is an ideal figure to have a neck joint, but it isn't there, hence he will always be stuck looking forward!

DarthBrandon
12-04-2003, 03:23 PM
Not going to do a full review here, because the Janus Greejatus figure review says most of it.

He's a good looking figure, well painted.

But his head doesn't move!!!!!!!!!

His head is all one piece with the bib/shoulderpads! I guess this made him easier to make for Hasbro, but he is an ideal figure to have a neck joint, but it isn't there, hence he will always be stuck looking forward!

His head does move, but the bib / shoulder pads moves with it, so technically you are correct in saying that his head is stuck straight if you don't want him to look stupid in that pose. One of the first things I noticed when I opened him up.
:D

arctangent
12-05-2003, 09:17 AM
his head should rotate 180 degrees, because even though he is palpatine's chum he still needs to watch his back!

Beast
12-05-2003, 10:59 AM
his head should rotate 180 degrees, because even though he is palpatine's chum he still needs to watch his back!
More like, because he's Palpatine's chum. You can't trust those crotchety old Sith Guys. :)