PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Holiday Edition Yoda now available

aikman8_1999
12-04-2003, 02:37 PM
Finally everyone can now order thier own $19 (13 +6 shipping) yoda figure.
Are there that many people waiting to drop almost tewty bucks for one small crummy figure?

kool-aid killer
12-05-2003, 11:24 AM
Im going to wait and see if i can find him at retail. Then i will decide if i should get him or not. But i still kick myself for not picking up the 3PO and D2 last year so i may just get him.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
12-08-2003, 11:23 PM
Im going to wait and see if i can find him at retail. Then i will decide if i should get him or not. But i still kick myself for not picking up the 3PO and D2 last year so i may just get him.

Just curious kak --I wasn't aware that Santa Yoda would be available at retail, only for those who were Fan Club Members.

Do you mean like ordering them online from a collector's shop or actually at a retail store like Target or Wal-Mart?

JEDIpartner
12-09-2003, 09:23 AM
I just got the one Jedi Drew asked me to order for him and I'm glad I passed. It's just "wrong."

kool-aid killer
12-10-2003, 09:18 AM
Is it only available thru the Fan Club? I was under the impression for some odd reason that we would be able to find them at the local Walmart. Oh well, im not a member of the club so i guess i will pass on him.