PDA

View Full Version : New Ideas For You !!!! Please

DarkArtist
12-05-2003, 03:08 PM
Dear Hasbro,
Most people use this forum to rant, carry on and complain about bad product and poor distribution, however this thread is about new ideas.
I was thinking the other while looking at the products you have released to date and the products yet to come. that some new vehicles from AOTC would be in order.

A Full Scale AT-TE, after all we got the AT-AT from Empire and the AT-ST from Jedi, the next and obvious would be the AT-TE from Clones.

With the full scale AT-TE how about a Republic Carrier to transport the
AT-TE into battle. Along with the two you could include two new sculpts of the Clone Pilot and Trooper and possibley a generic Jedi. :) :)

Also, and unfortunately, this is a complaint, sorry, can we please have a normal looking Anakin Skywalker, like the prototype pic you released when AOTC products were being introduced. It's not that the others ones were all that bad, I mean the secret ceremony one came out great but just a normal looking Anakin, almost like the Coruscant Club Obi Wan, Posable, with a lightsaber hilt attached.

Anyway just thought I would drop a line of ideas instead of complaints. Keep up the good work and can't wait to see what's in store for the next two years.

LTBasker
12-06-2003, 02:43 PM
I highly doubt the AT-TE and Gunship would be possible in those sizes... a scale figure AT-TE would be around the size of the figure AT-AT, and then a Gunship to carry that? It'd be too huge to be convient for carrying around and such.

jedi-cpa
12-11-2003, 10:58 AM
Here are a few:

Crix Madine, it is time...let's have him.

How about a few more Ewoks, I know they are never overly popular, but rather than have "Luke - Tashii station power converter purchase" figure, another excuse to sell him in the farm boy outfit, I'd rather have a new ewok.

Some more Pame outfits, I like original looking figs, not slightly tweeked figures.

Admiral Ozzel

How about a couple of the kids on tatooine, the rodian and the kid Kitster? Whas that his name, why am I drawing a blank.

How about the female Naboo Pilot.

And how about Hasbro just releases the second wave of cantina packs to the fan club!!! We'll freeking buy em. We're buying the Yodas, we'll buy the cantina Ktik Wuher and Evezan :o

Where is the sith infiltrator and the sandcrawler?