PDA

View Full Version : Wampa's Cave base looks to have a hole for Lukes Saber.

Turbowars
12-05-2003, 10:16 PM
You know so we can reenact the movie when Luke uses the force to get the saber. Maybe you all knew this, but it's news to me. I would assume that the new Hoth Luke comes with an older SAGA metal hilt with removable blade for this to work. I'll have to go look.

darthzirock
12-05-2003, 11:54 PM
You know so we can reenact the movie when Luke uses the force to get the saber. Maybe you all knew this, but it's news to me. I would assume that the new Hoth Luke comes with an older SAGA metal hilt with removable blade for this to work. I'll have to go look.

Um, yeah, pretty much we all knew this already.

Did somebody take you in and erase your memory recently? Oh, wait ... you wouldn't remember that, would you? :crazed:

AmanaMatt
12-06-2003, 01:12 AM
I did not know this, so thanks -

Humor - not as easy as it sounds.

Turbowars
12-06-2003, 11:53 AM
This site is full of smartasses I tell you, I love it!:D

Kidhuman
12-06-2003, 01:26 PM
I have still yet to find the Wampa Ultra. Can someone post a pic of it? I wanna see how nice it really looks.

Turbowars
12-06-2003, 02:20 PM
Man oh man, talking about sniffing Mouse Droids, Try sniffing the Ultra Wampa! It's smells like a paint store!

AmanaMatt
12-07-2003, 07:07 AM
Man oh man, talking about sniffing Mouse Droids, Try sniffing the Ultra Wampa! It's smells like a paint store!

You are not joking - I keep my lose figs in a cabinet (that can close) and now with the Wampa on display, the moment I open this, the odor just hits me like ... I dunno, but it is wrong I tell you. Hasbro made this a tad too realistic this time.