PDA

View Full Version : Some 2002 Case assortment ?????

Jaff
12-09-2003, 12:16 PM
For a little while now I've been compiling every single case assortment released since 1995, but I've hit a snag. I am missing the 4th quarter releases info for 2002. I tried using the case assortments listed on this site but it is missing info. I also tried using Rebel Scum, and Entertainment Earth, but I've had no luck. So here's the challenge for those able to answer. Does anyone know the case number, breakdown for the following (then new) figures:

Anakin Skywalker Tatooine Attack/Darth Maul Sith Training

Endor Rebel Soldier no beard/Padme Corruscant Attack

Jango Pilot/Clone Pilot

Ephant Mon

There were a few mix cases with these to, but any information fragmented or not would be useful.

Banthaholic
12-09-2003, 07:16 PM
Jaff,
I have all of the EE mail catalogs from last year at home. I'm pretty sure the info your looking for is in there. Later tonight when I get there I'll take a look to see what I can find for you, unless oyu get an answer before then.

Jaff
12-09-2003, 08:50 PM
any info you can get me would be appreciated banthaholic!

Turbowars
12-09-2003, 08:54 PM
Yeah, I tried to help with the case assortment thread, but my info coming from cases I have in hand and other places weren't good enough.

Banthaholic
12-09-2003, 09:26 PM
Collection 2 Wave 9
1 X Ki Adi Mundi a X Teemto 1 X Massif w Genosian Warrior 2 X Ephant Mon, 2 X Tusken Raider w Massif 1 Endor Rebel Soldier 2 X Lott Dodd

Collection 1 Wave 7
3 X Gunship Pilot 1 Anakin Hangar Duel 1 X Count Dooku 2 X Yoda Jedi High Council 2 X Jango Pilot Slave 1 3 X Destroyer Droid

Collection 2 Wave 8
2 X Watto, 1 X Ki Adi Mundi 1 X Teemto 1 X Massif w/ Genosian 2 X Tusken Raider w Massif 1 X Endor Rebel Soldier (no beard) 2 X Lott Dodd 1 X Royal Guard 1 X Taun We

Jaff
12-10-2003, 09:07 AM
Banthaholic, thanks for the Ephant case, and the Yoda case, however I got a more specific case question for you or anyone who can answer it. I am searching for the case that introduced the Anakin figure, this case would have also included the Darth Maul sith training.

The second case I'm looking for included the introduction of Jango Pilot and Padme Coruscant and would not include the Destroyer Droid or Yoda.

The Anakin Case would have been released sometime around July 2002, and the Padme/Jango introduction case would have been around September 2002.

Do you have those in your listings?

Banthaholic
12-11-2003, 11:33 PM
I dug through every catalog I had from EE from last year, and no luck on the others.

On a side note, not sure who here gets the EE catalog or Brian's toys catalo, but they sure do make for some good bathroom reading. Heck we could almost start a separate thread on that subject ;)