PDA

View Full Version : the lightsabers are going to be better?? maybe??

hango fett
12-09-2003, 09:33 PM
i just got the concept stormie and love the way they mad the saber. well, at least it looks great in the pack. could it be possible that this is the way they will make them from now on? or is it just because it's a "special" figure?
oh, and it "glows!"
h

Turbowars
12-10-2003, 12:51 AM
No, it's just for the Concept Trooper.

hango fett
12-10-2003, 06:29 AM
dang it! that really sucks!
rrgh!
h

plo koon 200
12-11-2003, 04:04 PM
I think that if enough people really like the new lightsaber Hasbro may change it for EIII. I hope so anyways because it is a good lightsaber.

darthzirock
12-11-2003, 04:27 PM
I think that if enough people really like the new lightsaber Hasbro may change it for EIII. I hope so anyways because it is a good lightsaber.

I sincerely doubt that Hasbro will be switching over to the "glowing" lightsabers for the other figures. The manufacturing process for the glowing saber of the McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper was probably quite a bit more expensive than the normal process, something they were willing to absorb for a one-time deal. All figures shown so far in the 2004 line that come with lightsabers have the traditional lightsaber, and it's a pretty safe bet that's what we'll continue to see. Come 2005 and the introduction of Ep. III toys, though, and we might all get a surprise!