PDA

View Full Version : Warning, the new Hoth Han case does not have the brown coat.

Turbowars
12-10-2003, 06:06 PM
I picked you have case #847150008 ASST WV1.5 from EE today and it only has 2 Blue coat Han's. Anyone need anything from this case? The assortment was 2 of each, Vader, Annie, Fett, Luke, Han, Snowtrooper(gone). Annie, Han and Fett are on the new Gold card.

TheDarthVader
12-10-2003, 06:51 PM
I just needed your snowtroopers but you say they are gone. :( Thanks for giving us the warning...but I never buy cases. This could really save many money who were planning to get the case so they could get the brown coat Han. I HAVE A QUESTION..........Why is Hasbro releasing the old blue carded figures such as Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, Boba Fett, Yoda and Chian, etc on the new "gold" cards???????????? Thanks to anyone who has some insight on this matter. :Pirate:

Turbowars
12-10-2003, 07:13 PM
I just needed your snowtroopers but you say they are gone. :( Thanks for giving us the warning...but I never buy cases. This could really save many money who were planning to get the case so they could get the brown coat Han. I HAVE A QUESTION..........Why is Hasbro releasing the old blue carded figures such as Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, Boba Fett, Yoda and Chian, etc on the new "gold" cards???????????? Thanks to anyone who has some insight on this matter. :Pirate:Yeah sorry I'm keeping the Troopers. They re-released these because Hasbro thinks many that wanted them, didn't get them. It's not like this is the 1st time Hasbro has done this.;)

TheDarthVader
12-10-2003, 09:58 PM
OH! True...they did this a lot with the red/orange power of the force figures by putting those on green cards. I don't agree with doing that! :Pirate: I figure everyone who wants one will get one somehow or another.

LTBasker
12-10-2003, 10:12 PM
Are the ones who were already released on gold cards any different than they were before?

It's really screwed up they're rereleasing Bariss and co. on Gold cards, cases of the Bariss assortment and the Yoda w/ youngling assortments have been just hitting here for the last couple of months. :crazed:

Turbowars
12-11-2003, 12:20 AM
Are the ones who were already released on gold cards any different than they were before?

It's really screwed up they're rereleasing Bariss and co. on Gold cards, cases of the Bariss assortment and the Yoda w/ youngling assortments have been just hitting here for the last couple of months. :crazed:No, they are the same. I just can't believe that the Han is the Blue one. I almost took it back, but the extras in the case will be traded. Thanks good.

OCB
12-11-2003, 10:00 AM
No, they are the same. I just can't believe that the Han is the Blue one. I almost took it back, but the extras in the case will be traded. Thanks good.

Galactic Hunter has a report up that the new cases are shipping with both the incorrect Blue and correct Brown coats (why I don't know)

plo koon 200
12-11-2003, 05:38 PM
This is lame. Han Blue was fairly easy to get. Does Hasbro really want this figure to be as rare as the Freeze Frame Stormtrooper. Didn't they pull something off like this for the Weequay and Stormtroopers if I am not mistaken.

Turbowars
12-11-2003, 06:59 PM
Galactic Hunter has a report up that the new cases are shipping with both the incorrect Blue and correct Brown coats (why I don't know)Yeah I know, that's why i was so hot on getting the case.:bored:

Turbowars
12-20-2003, 12:26 PM
Updated. I found this case at retail with the Brown Hoth Han. It kind of makes me wonder if the Blue Repack will be a bit harder to find.