PDA

View Full Version : Clone Trooper Sergeant, Clone Trooper Pilot and Chewbacca

SirSteve
12-10-2003, 10:48 PM
Check it out!

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=29813

Jayspawn
12-11-2003, 06:58 PM
Though they look great, my head swells with dought. GG makes great products but dosent make NEAR enough of them. Theres no chance I'll be able to get the Clone Pilot or Clone Sergent Mini-Busts -it wont happen. They will both be available through Wizard World 2004 and because I dont live in LA I wont make it and only be able to read about them selling out. *sigh*

[DSS]Pedr0
12-11-2003, 07:08 PM
Though they look great, my head swells with dought. GG makes great products but dosent make NEAR enough of them. Theres no chance I'll be able to get the Clone Pilot or Clone Sergent Mini-Busts -it wont happen. They will both be available through Wizard World 2004 and because I dont live in LA I wont make it and only be able to read about them selling out. *sigh*
I am ofcourse trying to get mine, BUT I will also see what I can do about more....then I help my fellow collectors out. :D

LTBasker
12-11-2003, 08:58 PM
The Sergeant Clone is more like a Colonel Mustard... :p

Chewie looks like he'll be pretty cool, I might look into getting that...

dr_evazan22
12-11-2003, 11:55 PM
They do look pretty cool. Does anyone know how to join the "collecters club"? It wuold be nice to have a to-scale version of Chewie finally.

[DSS]Pedr0
12-12-2003, 12:47 AM
They do look pretty cool. Does anyone know how to join the "collecters club"? It wuold be nice to have a to-scale version of Chewie finally.Right now, the assumption is go to the Gentle Giants site and sign up for the newsletter....give them ur email and i think thats it, nothing else has been said otherwise...