PDA

View Full Version : POTJ Euro '8-cards'

Banthaholic
12-12-2003, 12:30 AM
I know a few of you collect these.
I started just started to pick a few of these up. I was hestitant at first, but since the majority of the collection is available for under $5, I figures why not.
So far this is the list I've been able to assemble
Anakin Skywalker - Mechanic
Battle Droid - Boomer Damage
Ben Kenobi (Old)- Jedi Knight
Chewbacca - Mechanic
Darth Maul - Final Duel
Darth Vader - Dagobah
Han Solo - Bespin
Obi Wan (young) - Jedi EP1
Qui Gon Jinn
R2-D2 Naboo Escape
Scout Trooper - Clean

I never new there was a Old Ben Kenobi till I ran across it on a european site last week, and got it in the mail yesterday. I'm just missing Anakin and the Clean Sout trooper.
My question is there anyone missing on my list, and is there a dirty variant scout trooper available, and if so do you have apic.

sith_killer_99
12-12-2003, 05:58 AM
There is a dirty version of the Scout Trooper on the European card. I have a pic in my computer at home, I post it when I get home tonight. Unfortunatly it is fairly rare. I'd say it's harder to find than the Canadian "Secret Luke" Dagobah Darth Vader.

Brian's had one for $35.00 or so a while back.

Banthaholic
12-14-2003, 01:20 AM
There is a dirty version of the Scout Trooper on the European card. I have a pic in my computer at home, I post it when I get home tonight. Unfortunatly it is fairly rare. I'd say it's harder to find than the Canadian "Secret Luke" Dagobah Darth Vader.

Brian's had one for $35.00 or so a while back.
That'd be too cool Sith Killer 99, thanx much!

Turbowars
12-14-2003, 02:19 PM
That'd be too cool Sith Killer 99, thanx much!Looks as if Brian sold it. I remember seeing a set of these on e-bay. I never started collecting this set, but I might.lol