PDA

View Full Version : Unstable Plo Koon!

Darth Evil
12-03-2001, 03:58 PM
I have the worst luck with figures, Plo won't stand easily! How should I cut open his robe? His yellow lightsaber is very nice.

Rollo Tomassi
12-03-2001, 04:10 PM
A sharpie/exacto knife slowly along the natural crease in the front of his robes reveals the ultimately superior Plo Koon. Remember, slow and steady wins the race.

I recommend figure stands for as many of your figures as possible. It sucks when the one unstable guy knocks over the eight guys standing around him. Stands eliminate this problem and they look rather nice to boot.

His yellow saber is pretty cool, but not as cool as his GIANT WHUPASS CLAWZ!!! Plo Koon is the second coolest Jedi ever (right after Corran Horn)

JediTricks
12-04-2001, 03:35 AM
http://www.geocities.com/jeditricks/plo-maul
This is how I have mine posed. I took an exacto and cut right down the seam, it wasn't difficult because the seam is straight, unlike Saesee Tiin's robe. Before I did the pose above, I had my figure standing without trouble, but I did have to move his legs around a bit before they lined up with the floor correctly. Of course, now I have to use a stand. ;)

GNT
12-04-2001, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
His yellow saber is pretty cool, but not as cool as his GIANT WHUPASS CLAWZ!!! Plo Koon is the second coolest Jedi ever (right after Corran Horn)

aahhh but Plo Koon has a figure,Corran Horn doesnt :) Personaly I just left mine on the card,all I have to worrt about is dusting him every week or so :)

Boba Binks
12-04-2001, 11:38 AM
Nice pose Jedi Tricks.
Very entertaining.

Starfig873
12-04-2001, 11:52 AM
Hm. See? I don't have this problem cause I don't display my figures :D :p

JediTricks
12-06-2001, 05:37 AM
Thanks David! :cool: Nice of you to say.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
12-07-2001, 11:03 PM
Yeah, I noticed Plo Koon has been unstable. But I guess he is going through a messy divorce and I know that has exacerbated his drinking problem. Combine that with the fact that he is rarely seen on the pegs these days and you have a sticky situation. It may be that he is going through a mid-life crisis. Just give him time man, he'll bounce back on his feet before you even know it. :crazed:

Sorry, that is all the caffiene in my system talking.

But seriously he is one of my favorite figs from the POTJ line. I missed picking him up over the summer so I had to go to a comic shop to pick him up :mad: I didn't mind paying the extra few bucks--he was worth it.

Obi-Don
12-09-2001, 05:02 AM
I like him and I hope some day before I die or cut off from buying them that they make all the Jedi masters.

I use stands for all my figures and I need some more.