PDA

View Full Version : *Welcomes self to SSG*

Hardcore Gamer
12-12-2003, 04:54 PM
Hi, I love this site, I look forward to engaging in good discussions! Just want to say hey to the cool people.

Feel free to ask me about any of the things in my sig, I'm pretty much an expert on them! :)

Exhaust Port
12-12-2003, 08:30 PM
Welcome HG. You'll find most everyone has the same interests as you list, albeit in a different order. ;)

Hardcore Gamer
12-12-2003, 08:35 PM
Welcome HG. You'll find most everyone has the same interests as you list, albeit in a different order. ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome exhaust port. I just noticed the girl help thread so I'm gonna check that out. I am a ladies man.

Don't worry about my ego. I am a nice guy and love discussing my interests. I'm just the shiznit! lol lol

EDIT: The girl help thread is closed.. ehh well, I'll wait for the next girl help thread so I can help someone. I should write a book lol

plo koon 200
12-12-2003, 09:03 PM
They closed the girl help thread. Damn. It was a good thread. No wonder why I have not heard from Hango. Hey, go check it out anyways and welcome to SSG.

plo koon 200
12-12-2003, 09:05 PM
PS could you please come and visit my Best Figure of 2003 thread and tell me what your ten favorite figures are and why?

Hardcore Gamer
12-12-2003, 09:18 PM
PS could you please come and visit my Best Figure of 2003 thread and tell me what your ten favorite figures are and why?

I sure will! Which forum is it? I'm looking for it :)

plo koon 200
12-12-2003, 09:48 PM
I see you found it. Good pics, you made (imitating Yoda). Thanks.:) :)

Kidhuman
12-12-2003, 09:52 PM
Welcome aboard. JJb should be here soon to offer you your welcome gifts.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-12-2003, 10:04 PM
Jar Jar is slipping in his old age!! He should've come around by now with your duct taped basket and your complimentary Episode I Jar Jar Binks figure. He's probably out tripping on battle droids or something. :D

welcome to the boards, Hardcore Gamer!! Allow me to show you around: those are the hardcore Prequel Trilogy (PT) lovers; they will defend anything said about the trilogy in a bad light. Over here, we have the original Trilogy (OT) fanatics. They will find ANYTHING in the PT to nitpick and complain about all while in attempting to make the OT glow like the sun. Over there, are the rest of us, we just post and like to have fun on the boards. After all, we're all SW geeks, why not unite and enjoy our nerdery!!!! If JJB isn't here by the time i get up for work in the morning, i'll give ya your complimentary welcome basket. :D

Lastly: they closed the Girl Help thread?!? Blasphemy!!! That was a great thread with all the advice we gave young Hango!!! Argh!! :frus:

Beast
12-12-2003, 10:11 PM
I never give out E1 JJB figures any more. Welcome to the forums, Hardcore Gamer. Here's your specially gift-wrapped basket of duct tape. And POTJ JJB action figure. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Kidhuman
12-12-2003, 10:26 PM
Lastly: they closed the Girl Help thread?!? Blasphemy!!! That was a great thread with all the advice we gave young Hango!!! Argh!! :frus:

That thread should have been a sticky it was so good

bobafrett
12-13-2003, 12:41 AM
Welcome hardcore gamer! I don't play games, haven't dated in over a year, don't own a gun, and I can barely do much more then send e-mails and post here with my computer. I guess we don't have much in common :dis: Enjoy your stay however, I'm getting to old for this sort of thing.

plasticfetish
12-13-2003, 01:12 AM
Welcome aboard Hardcore Gamer, I'm sure you'll find plenty of other (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/member.php?userid=1911) people that share you interests around here. If I can think up any questions to ask about computerized gun wielding girls, I'll be sure to ask you right away. ;)

stillakid
12-13-2003, 10:01 AM
Welcome aboard Hardcore Gamer, I'm sure you'll find plenty of other (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/member.php?userid=1911) people that share you interests around here. If I can think up any questions to ask about computerized gun wielding girls, I'll be sure to ask you right away. ;)

Like this one?

computerized gun wielding girls (http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0181852/Ss/0181852/DT3-14911R.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Loken,%20Kristanna )

Turbowars
12-13-2003, 07:39 PM
Welcome to the Land of Smartasses! I see you will fit in nicely. ;)

kool-aid killer
12-13-2003, 11:05 PM
That sig line sounds familiar from another site i visit. Im a bit suspicious but welcome to the forums.

Yeah who closed the girl help thread? I knew we werent getting updates but didnt want to ask Hango cause i didnt want to open up any wounds if he was shot down so i didnt check on it. That sucks.

Pendo
12-14-2003, 05:38 AM
That sig line sounds familiar from another site i visit. Im a bit suspicious but welcome to the forums. It sounds a little familiar from THIS site!
*cough*DeadEye*cough* :rolleyes:

Probably not him though, 'cause he hasn't been banned again yet :rolleyes:

:p

Welcome to the forums HG :D!

PENDO!

Jargo
12-14-2003, 11:34 AM
Oh god, here we go again. This is really getting tired. It's bad enough that the guy was an idiot who got banned and came back again and got banned etc. etc. Then there were the imitators. The sig line thing is just pathetic. Grow up for pities sake and stop cluttering the message board with your meaningless attention seeking drivel.

Beast
12-14-2003, 11:56 AM
I have it on good authority, from the horses mouth that this is not 'The Deadeye'. Since he's still here, not banned, and hasn't been causing a problem since he came back. So, it's either another imitator like Jargo said. Or something else. Unless the real DE was yanking my crank. But I'm sure the mods have already compared I.P. Addys. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

kool-aid killer
12-14-2003, 01:40 PM
But from what ive read on another forum, i think that Deadeye guy went to another state for college. Im not a computer genius but wouldnt that change the IP address? But i do get tired of the guns, games, and girl expert crap like others have already mentioned.

Pendo
12-14-2003, 01:53 PM
But from what ive read on another forum, i think that Deadeye guy went to another state for college. Im not a computer genius but wouldnt that change the IP address? But i do get tired of the guns, games, and girl expert crap like others have already mentioned.
It would change his IP address, but DeadEye still posts on the forums using a different alias, so the mods would just have to compare the two. I don't think it's DE, it's just either a coincidence :rolleyes:, or another DeadEye spin-off (ala The Ghost of DeadEye, Jerk Jerk Stinks, EyeDead Knight, etc...). DeadEye, in some bizare way, has now become quite famous among Internet forums :rolleyes:!

PENDO!

plasticfetish
12-14-2003, 06:45 PM
...I'm sure you'll find plenty of other (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/member.php?userid=1911) people...
I try to be subtle, but... :ermm:

There are some similarities. Mostly it was the use of the word "shizzle" by one in their very last post and the word "shiznit" by the other a few posts back.

But you know ... whatever.

Turbowars
12-14-2003, 06:53 PM
DeadEye, in some bizare way, has now become quite famous among Internet forums :rolleyes:!

LOL yeah by us making a big deal about his dumb *** crap.:eek:

plo koon 200
12-14-2003, 09:43 PM
I doubt HG is Deadeye, are you HG?

Turbowars
12-14-2003, 09:48 PM
I don't know guys, but every once and awhile one of the losers show back up to stir up the pot again. Seems cool to me, but we shall see.;)

plo koon 200
12-15-2003, 06:45 PM
We can always use a little stirring every now and then. Its what keeps this site going.

Turbowars
12-15-2003, 06:58 PM
We can always use a little stirring every now and then. Its what keeps this site going.I know what you mean, sometimes it's so dead in here.:dead: