PDA

View Full Version : What do I want for Christmas?

Tonysmo
12-14-2003, 06:55 AM
This..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6171&item=2447637093

bobafrett
12-14-2003, 08:53 AM
Wicked, but the "like new" is going to bring the price down........(j/k)

I just want a 12" biker scout.............................or 3 or 4!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-14-2003, 12:00 PM
Whoa, maybe the guy can put it up again in a few years. ;)

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
12-14-2003, 10:05 PM
Wonder what the reserve price is on that auction.

Anywho, my wish list for Christmas I usually ask for 2 or 3 things that I need and let everyone else figure out the rest. This year I actually had to curtail my want list because I have a few things that I definitely need. One of the things I desperately need, is a pocket watch. My old one fell apart and in my field, keeping track of time is important.

I am running thin on blue jeans, many of my old ones are out-of-style or stained. Of course I could buy a pair, but receiving one free is much better :evil: Same goes for a shirt-and-tie combo.

Also, usually I have completed shopping by this time, and to buy stuff for five siblings, two parents, and two Grandmothers, isn't easy, but I usually manage. However, this year I am finding it real difficult to get something for my brother Sam who just got hitched. I am looking for a gift to get both of them and while I have seen a 1,000,000 gifts for him, a gift fitting for both is hard-to-find. He says he has everything he needs and I am thinking of getting gift certificates, but I don't like getting certificates out. It spells out that you weren't looking hard enough.

I hope everyone at SirSteves are having a wonderful Holidaytime.