PDA

View Full Version : So Saddam is caught...

Exhaust Port
12-14-2003, 10:21 PM
I don't have any political thread intentions here, I'm just hoping to get some guesses on the Iraq future. Now that Saddam is in custody, will tensions in Iraq and perhaps the fight on Terrorism be eased? Perhaps now that the head of the snake is dead the rest of the body will wither away.

I can only assume that this will ease the situation.

dr_evazan22
12-14-2003, 11:37 PM
We can only hope that he was the head. I fear not. I also fear followers may choose to attack more.

In these Holiday times I'd like to say to everyone serving "Great Job!" and "Thanks!". I hope you all have a Happy (as can be) and Safe Holiday season. Whatever our individual stance is on the military and political issues, I'm sure that all of us hope all of YOU come home safely.

Beast
12-14-2003, 11:46 PM
Glad he was caught, and now they can deal with the trial aspect. And the Iraqi people don't have to fear his return to power. But I have to warn you, this thread will probably be nuked. The one earlier today was, even though it didn't even get political really, atleast it hadn't before it got destroyed. But it will, just warning you. The ban on Political and Religious discussions is a total ban, even when it's news like this. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks