PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars Kit Fisto

rherk
12-15-2003, 12:05 PM
I can't say the Episode 2 Kit Fisto figure did anything for me. The pose was too much, the sculpt was weak and the plastic was cheap. So here we are with an all new Kit Fisto based on his look from the new Clone Wars cartoon and let me tell you it is a far better figure in every way possible.

First, let me say, the nuetral pose is very welcome and with the great articulation you can give him a plethora of different poses. My personal favorite is the swimming look. Kit has ankle joints which allow him to look like he's swimming with the fishes.

I also prefer this costume. It sets the character appart from the traditional Jedi robes that gets boring after awhile.

The paint job is excellent. His skin is glossy and looks wet and really goes with this character.

I am not normally all that interested in expanded universe products. However, Hasbro is on a roll and as long as they continue to make Star wars look good and fun to play with, I'm in for the ride.

AmanaMatt
12-16-2003, 04:25 PM
I would agree - though this is ala shirtless Maul, which I also liked, the sculpt is quite good. Galactichunter's review felt that this was more cartoony, but I disagree. A much more solid sculpt - less articulation than Saesae Tinn, but cool looking and I do like the very neutral poses for this and the others in wave 3.

El Chuxter
12-16-2003, 04:43 PM
I think it's a much better likeness than the Saga figure. Not enough articulation to do much with, though.