PDA

View Full Version : Absolute best SW figure ever.

Darth_Billy_Jack
12-16-2003, 01:16 AM
the super articulated clone trooper is the best SW fig ever.. hands down... i wish they could all be this good.

sith_killer_99
12-16-2003, 06:33 AM
My vote still goes to the CT Stormtrooper.

plo koon 200
12-16-2003, 10:08 AM
TF Vader is my alltime favorite. I love the way it is packaged.

Jayspawn
12-16-2003, 10:24 AM
Commtech Stormtrooper is my favorite! :D

Dark Marble
12-16-2003, 10:37 AM
I just got a gang of the new clones of ebay for a good price. I just didn't want to spend the time tracking down the number I needed. I am looking forward to seeing what these little guys can do. So far I have been very impressed with the clone wars line.

JEDIpartner
12-16-2003, 11:04 AM
the super articulated clone trooper is the best SW fig ever.. hands down... i wish they could all be this good.
Agreed. :D

Deoxyribonucleic
12-16-2003, 11:31 AM
I still haven't gotten mine, but from the pics I think turbowars posted, it looks AWESOME and I can't wait to get a few of these guys!

:)

Turbowars
12-16-2003, 09:49 PM
I wouln't know, I haven't found it yet, but I will!;) Hey Billy_Jack, is that you, the old Billy Jack?:classic:

AmanaMatt
12-17-2003, 02:57 AM
Man, as much love as I feel for thr S.A. Clonetrooper, a S.A. Stormtrooper would kick his *****!

I have to give more kudos to the new Clonetrooper than the Commtech Stormtrooper - while the later sculpt looks darn good (working holster would have looked even nicer!), the Clonetrooper does clean his clock in the 'articulation-that-can-actually-pose department'.

The new Clonetrooper is the best new fig this month! (sorry, non-commital issues always get me).

2-1B
01-11-2004, 10:21 PM
These shock troops have nothing on 2-1B and FX-7.

browndroid
01-11-2004, 10:45 PM
i dont know y, but i my favorite figure was always my "brown" battle droid from ep1. but i think the coolest looking one would b the anniversary ed boba fett

Lazer Brain
01-15-2004, 03:31 PM
Well, If Were Talking About The Sa Clone, It Is Indeed A Very Nice Piece, I Was Just Getting Mine Into A Really Cool Pose And Going To Place It On A Stand ....when Behold , Mine Has No Peg Holes! Are They All Like This? How Can I Get It To Stand? Will I Have To Drill My Own Peg Hole. Now He Is Sitting On My Desk Contemplating His Lot.
Later

jjreason
01-15-2004, 04:19 PM
I love POTJ Lando and POTF2 Darth Vader with removable helmet. Can't wait to aquire a few of these though.

Turbowars
01-15-2004, 06:58 PM
Well, If Were Talking About The Sa Clone, It Is Indeed A Very Nice Piece, I Was Just Getting Mine Into A Really Cool Pose And Going To Place It On A Stand ....when Behold , Mine Has No Peg Holes! Are They All Like This? How Can I Get It To Stand? Will I Have To Drill My Own Peg Hole. Now He Is Sitting On My Desk Contemplating His Lot.
LaterThey weren't made with peg holes. Oh and please stop with the capitals.;)

DarthQuack
01-25-2004, 06:50 PM
So many figures, it's a tough choice.

-Matt

darthzirock
01-26-2004, 12:09 AM
Sorry, while I'm very pleased with the SA Clone Trooper in my collection (yes, I just have the one), I'm not quite ready to christen it the "Absolute best SW figure ever." I can think of various other figures that might lay claim to that title, such as Ephant Mon, Darth Vader w/ Removable Helmet, Oola & Salacious Crumb, Aayla Secura, POTJ Deluxe Slave Leia, MOTDS Darth Maul, Yoda from the Yoda & Chian 2-pack, Asajj Ventress, and even Flashback Photo Vader. Now, it might be the best-articulated SW figure ever, but it's a non-descript character that appeals mainly to army-building collectors.

Kidhuman
01-26-2004, 12:18 AM
I agree, it is a sweet figure, but not the best. Ephant Mon, FX-7, Vader w/ removeable helmet, Asajj, BoShek, and a few others rank above it. Like Darthzirock said, maybe best articulated figure ever.