PDA

View Full Version : When is the new JK Luke due out?

DravenUnleashed
12-16-2003, 02:03 AM
The Jabbas Palace version I mean. I didnt get the Final Duel version because of the lousy mold and have been waiting for this one for a while now...

Any word other than something like "Q3 2004" on its release?

Beast
12-16-2003, 02:25 AM
The Hoth Wave just was found, and the Tatooine Wave is the next wave coming out. A few people have even gotten them from overseas (I believe) already. So it shouldn't be that long at all that they start being reported as being found in U.S. stores. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar binks

Boba Fetish
12-16-2003, 04:09 AM
They're actually already hitting. I live out in Phoenix and a guy in our collecting community found them at Target. I was surprised because all the figures had been hitting on time, not earlier or later, and these figures were supposed to hit next month I thought. They are also dated as the first figures of the '04 assortment. Also some reports came in from Seattle of that wave being found.

jonthejedi
12-16-2003, 04:36 AM
I got mine from Cloud City Colectibles, along with R2 w/serving tray & R1G4 Tatooine Transaction. Should be showing up at mass merchants soon! Other two waves already circulating.

Tycho
12-16-2003, 04:34 PM
I haven't seen them. I'm out building my Clone Army every morning.

Hoth wave's been out for maybe 2 weeks or longer. At least I've been done with that (didn't buy too much, or even all of them).

I have not seen the Tatooine wave at all though.

I want maybe 2 of each, except only 1 of R2D2.

The big question, mostly out of budgeting concerns, is what wave is next?

Does anyone know the case breakdown of the next wave AFTER Luke JK,R2,R1?

Beast
12-16-2003, 05:16 PM
The wave after the Tatooine Wave, is the Jabba's Palace Wave.

Elom: Jabba's Palace Alien (Not listed in case, is in Yavin Case)
Lando Calrissian: Skiff Guard
Luke Skywalker: Holographic
J'Quille: Jabba's Palace Alien
Shawda Ubb (Rappertunie): Jabba's Palace Alien

New for 2004! Star Wars 3 3/4 inch Basic Figure Assortment Wave 4, loosely based on the Jabba's Palace theme. Includes 12 individually packaged action figures: 2x Lando in Skiff Guard Disguise (NEW), 2x J Quille - Jabba's Palace Alien (NEW), 2x Hologram Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight (NEW), 2x Shawda Ubb - Jabba's Palace Alien (NEW), 1x R1-G4, 1x Hoth Trooper, 1x Luke Skywalker - Hoth, 1x Luke Skywalker - Return of the Jedi (subject to change).

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jaff
12-17-2003, 08:05 AM
I actually found the R2 serving Tray and Luke Jedi Knight figure last week, no luck on the R1-G4 figure. They are out there. I also found the Jedi Knight 4 pack at Toys R Us, so that's out too, even though I didn't buy it.

I am Jabba the Hutt
12-17-2003, 07:48 PM
The wave after the Tatooine Wave, is the Jabba's Palace Wave.

So Luke Skywalker - Jabba's Palace is in the Tatooine wave then?

Beast
12-17-2003, 08:00 PM
So Luke Skywalker - Jabba's Palace is in the Tatooine wave then?
Correct. He was on Tatooine when he wore that outfit. That's why they can do that. The Wave's are just a guideline anyway. Especially since 'Captain Colton Antilles' appears in the 'Yavin IV' wave. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I am Jabba the Hutt
12-17-2003, 08:08 PM
Thank's a lot for clarifying JarJar. Can always count on you for correct information. ;) :)

Skywalker3319
12-31-2003, 04:35 PM
Ive got the Jabbas Palace Luke, so then whats the ROTJ Luke?