PDA

View Full Version : aayla secura and barriss offe on the new saga card?

hango fett
12-16-2003, 02:25 PM
my dad said he saw these two on the "gold line on the side and dark background" at either target or TRU yesterday. i had no idea that they were going to be on those cards.....anyone heard of this???
h

sith_killer_99
12-16-2003, 02:57 PM
Yep, there are 7 of these re-issues. Originally on basic blue 03 cards and now available on the SAGA gold cards. They are:

Boba Fett (The Pit of Carkoon)
Han Solo (Hoth in Blue or Brown coat)
Anakin (Secret Ceremony)
Yoda and Chian
Ashla and Jempa
Aayla
Barriss

hango fett
12-16-2003, 04:30 PM
cool! will be looking for the rest!
h

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-16-2003, 09:51 PM
Aayla and Barriss's names have been changed from Jedi Knight and Luminara Unduli's Padawan (respictively) to Battle of Geonosis. Just thought that was worth noting. I think the others are the same, but I don't know.

Turbowars
12-16-2003, 10:56 PM
Got some, anyone want them?

darthzirock
12-17-2003, 12:50 AM
Got some, anyone want them?

Saw them tonight at Wally World and passed. Aayla's eyes weren't even, Barriss' lightsaber was bent. Also saw recarded Ashla & Jempa and Yoda & Chian 2-packs. Passed on them all. I'm an opener, and already have like 6 Aayla (really gotta start working on my Aayla "Clone Wars" custom), 3 Barriss, 2 Yoda & Chian, and don't really want or need more than 1 Ashla & Jempa. If they'd had more Concept Stormtroopers, I'd have picked up another one--so far, both of the ones I've managed to find at retail have had heat damage on their shoulders. Way to go with the QUALITY CONTROL, Hasblo! :mad: