PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Pegs

aceguide
12-16-2003, 02:28 PM
Wondered if anyone else is having better luck now that the holidays are around.

In the last few days I have bumped into snowtroopers, han unleashed and most of the Hoth wave. Very exciting as I have barely even seen the gold cards in my area.

Needless to say there are less of these out there after I passed by :classic:

I hope everyone else is finding some goodies out there...

Anakin Palpatine
12-16-2003, 02:47 PM
I have been able to find the new or newer 12 inch figures easier in the Chicago area. At the same time, the collectors and dealers are not the only ones buying Star Wars toys. I watched two moms fight over a Luke unleashed figure. Now that was funny!! The best thing about the fight was the fact that there was a whole case of unleashed figures unopened at the ladies feet. 3 3/4 inch has been a little easier, but still a lot of the same exsisting figures. :beard:

kool-aid killer
12-16-2003, 09:16 PM
My Targets seem to be bogged down in the first Clone Wars wave, and are packed with them. But my Walmarts seem to be getting in some new stuff so they have picked it up. I think the line is doing well for the most part. Im able to find at least one new thing every week.

But in terms of other toy lines such as Armada and Turtles they seem to have disappeared, i came upon very few of them yesterday at four different stores.

aceguide
12-18-2003, 09:26 AM
My luck continued last night at KB - Jedi 3 pack, blue, red & yellow clone 3 packs and Durge with speeder bike.

I'm feeling poor...

thespar
12-19-2003, 10:33 PM
I have seen the just yesterday Boba Fett CArkoon. Ashla and Jempa, Yoda and Chian, Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, and Wampa I though walmart was only going to carry basic and lightsabers. Guess walmart trying to leave the dark side of stocking.

CrossWizard
12-20-2003, 08:41 AM
Not really, but a few stores in my area just stocked Clone Wars items, just the value packs, the Clone Troop and Droid army builder packs and the destroyer droid laucher. As far as regular Saga figures, my area seems to be still stuck on the Acklay Obi Wan wave.

Haven't checked TRU in about 2 months though so maybe I'll have some luck there this weekend.