PDA

View Full Version : Will the Clone Wars Cartoon be on the Episode III DVD?

I am Jabba the Hutt
12-16-2003, 06:25 PM
Will the Clone Wars Cartoon be on the Episode III DVD? I think we should get a 3 Disc set for Episode III.

Disc 1: The movie.

Disc 2: Extras: Deleted Scenes, Documentaries, Web Documentaries, etc etc.

Disc 3: The Clone Wars Animated Series plus the making of the Clone Wars.

Who agrees? Or am I being too hopeful?. :)

El Chuxter
12-16-2003, 06:32 PM
I seriously doubt it. I imagine the Clone Wars will be on DVD by itself (maybe with some extras) sometime next year.

I am Jabba the Hutt
12-16-2003, 07:00 PM
I seriously doubt it. I imagine the Clone Wars will be on DVD by itself (maybe with some extras) sometime next year.

I'm hoping there will be extra's and deleted scenes. Ideally a 2 disc set if we're not going to get it with Episode IIi.. or am I dreaming?

bobafrett
12-16-2003, 10:55 PM
I'm hoping they have Blooper scenes like they did at the end of movies like Toy Story, you know where the the microphone drops into the scene.

Pendo
12-17-2003, 02:43 AM
The Clone Wars is coming by itself! Can't remember when, but I've deffo heard it's on it's way :)!

PENDO!

plo koon 200
12-17-2003, 10:20 AM
They will release the cartoons by themselves. If they were to release the Clone Wars cartoons with anything, ideally, it would the be the OT DVD's that are coming out next year.

JEDIpartner
01-14-2004, 02:56 PM
Eeegawd, no! I would hope there would be a good single disc set with extras of this. There will only be a total of one-hour of cartoon shorts that could be seamlessly edited together as a single hour of animated coolness. There SHOULD be extras on the disc but two-discs would be total overkill and tacking the shorts onto Episode III or the OT set would be completely idiotic. This is a "part of, but separate from..." kinda thing as far as I am concerned.

joesdomain
03-05-2004, 12:08 AM
I heard speculation and rumors that after Original Trilogy is released on DVD on September 21, 2004 they will release Star Wars Clone Wars cartoon on DVD in October or Nobember 2004. I could be wrong!

evenflow
04-02-2004, 08:36 AM
I heard they were releasing on its own, which is the way I would like it. Think about it this way though, the company / Lucas knows that they could just make more money by selling it on it's own, why add it to Episode III DVD or another.

jjreason
04-03-2004, 12:54 PM
I would prefer to have it on its own as well, though I think they'll have to include some bonus material to make it worth the price of a full DVD. I'd like to see a doc on the making of, and maybe some commentary about the negotiations over plot, characters involved, etc.

Basically I want to know who's responsible for okaying the silly Durge character..... :D

Kidhuman
04-03-2004, 07:16 PM
Make your own....its cheaper. :beard: (http://www.bejedi.com/?mode=article&k=107) <----------------click me

El Chuxter
04-08-2004, 02:32 PM
Make your own....its cheaper.

Actually, aren't DVD-R's still quite pricey? Like around $10 each? A single disc DVD of Clone Wars would probably retail around $15 and be on sale the first week of release, maybe as low as $8. :p

:beard:

Kidhuman
04-08-2004, 06:31 PM
I was talking about Downloading the eps. and burning them. Icant make DVD's on my comp as I dont have a DVD burner. I just put em on a disc as data and watch em on my comp whenver I want.

BTW, I will have 11-20 if you are interested Chux.