PDA

View Full Version : Newbies, where are you all coming from?

Turbowars
12-16-2003, 09:53 PM
I have noticed that there's many new members popping up. Some are old banned members trying to make a come back and others are fresh fish. Just an observation. Nice to see some new faces.:)

Anakin Palpatine
12-16-2003, 11:38 PM
Just like Beggers Canyon back home. I'm a rookie, when do I get hazed? Someone going to steal my yoda buddie and play keep away. Steal the batteries out of my lightsabers? Oh, oh, I know your going to give my 12 inch Luke a wedgie. Damn you seniors!!!!!

I keed, I keed!!!:p :p :p :p :p

Anakin Palpatine
12-16-2003, 11:41 PM
Oh yeah, I come from Jabbas Palace on tatooine. I'm that guy next to that tall monster guy who was wearing that mask to cover his identity from the Hutts. I chill with Yaks and Ephant on the sand dunes near the old Lars homestead.

QLD
12-17-2003, 11:01 AM
I come from......

wait....I'm not new.

sith_killer_99
12-17-2003, 11:19 AM
Not with 2,700+ post your not.

Though the name doesn't seem all that old. Hmmmm.

Lando
In
My
Pants
?

Hmmm....

Oh, these days, I'm just a crazy old man, I live out beyond the Dune Sea and sometime I travel the Jundland Wastes. I've also been seen in Mos Eisley.

Oh wait, I'm not new here either.

QLD
12-17-2003, 03:32 PM
Well...the story of my name change is Quite a Long......errr....Drama.....

Patient Zero
12-17-2003, 04:40 PM

Ahhh...the old days! :dead:

Wait!!! I'm dead! I was never here; you didn't see me.

bobafrett
12-17-2003, 11:27 PM
The Ghost of Jonna, now that's a name I've not heard in a long time, a long time.

I'm not new "new", but I am newer than some, but an old fart just the same, and collecting is my game.

Deoxyribonucleic
12-17-2003, 11:40 PM

Memorieeeeeeeeeesss....like the corner of my miiiiii-iiiii-iiiiiiiiiiind! :cry:

2-1B
12-24-2003, 02:45 AM
memories, of the way we werrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

I'm new here, too - I've been hanging out lately in that guys Pants with Lando.

Deoxyribonucleic
12-24-2003, 02:09 PM
Gosh, two in a pair of pants...must be a tight fit ;)

Silent Chazz
12-26-2003, 04:10 PM
I have been viewing the SirStevesGuide website for a long time. Only, recently like back during the 3 or 4 days I was at my Grandma's house for Thanksgiving break (I'm in college), I got bored one night and thought I'd check out the Forum at SSG (since I like to post on forums and such). I thought it looked pretty cool and people seemed pretty nice, so I joined and here I am a month later with 40ish-some-odd posts under my Jedi utility belt lol.