PDA

View Full Version : Trying to tell if I am complete

jedi-cpa
12-18-2003, 01:34 PM
With the recent receipt of my Eopie, I believe I am there. However, did the darthmaul figure which came with an electronic game ever really make it to market? I never see anything up for grabs on eBay, so I figure no.

Also, there was a pic posted a while back of all the different pit droids...I was wondering if someone could repost that.

sith_killer_99
12-18-2003, 09:26 PM
What do you mean by "Complete"?

Including all the Bonus Battle Droid (18?) and Bonus Pit Droid (15?) packs? Each Pit Droid pack had 3 variations (White, Orange and Rust) and there were 2 versions of the Bonus Pit Droids.

Here is the pic of all 12 Pit Droids I believe you are refering to:

stillakid
12-18-2003, 11:16 PM
What do you mean by "Complete"?

Including all the Bonus Battle Droid (18?) and Bonus Pit Droid (15?) packs? Each Pit Droid pack had 3 variations (White, Orange and Rust) and there were 2 versions of the Bonus Pit Droids.

Here is the pic of all 12 Pit Droids I believe you are refering to:

No frickin' way! How do I get ahold of all of these? How do I ask for/look them up on Ebay?

JediTricks
12-19-2003, 02:15 AM
Yes, the Maul figure did indeed come to market, I believe only through FAO though since no other store wanted another unselling electronic E1 game (too bad too, killed the Naboo Fighter pilot w/ electronic game that was to come afterwards). The Maul figure is basically the same as the boxed Speederbike figure, except that this one's cloak has tan paint at the bottom which fades upwards for about an inch to simulate being sandy.

sith_killer_99
12-19-2003, 06:24 AM
Kid, I usually just go to the Star Wars section and try searches under "pit droid" and "pit droids" the first usually shows more. I also try "bonus battle droid", "bonus pit droid".

RS has a pretty good list of the figures with Bonus Battle Droids and Pit droids, though they don't mention that the Battle Droids with Bonus Battle Droid came with all 4 variation (Clean, Dirty, Cut, and Blasted), nor do they list the ultra rare and hard to find Holo Darth Sidious and Naboo Guard which also came with Bonus Pit Droids. I've seen them go on Ebay for as much as $100.00 each (Red, White and Rust). So a full set of just these 2 figures could run as high as $600.00!!! Though I have also seen sets of 3 (Red, White and Rust) go for as little as $180.00!!!

They are difficult to find because they were overseas releases.

jedi-cpa
12-19-2003, 06:50 AM
I'm a completist collector...everything that comes out I make a run at getting...however, paint variants I do not go crazy over...one because of the rarity of some and two the lack of resources.

So in the case of being ep I "complete, I know I have one of every fig, and I know I have the first four battledroids...however, I never collected the "bonus" figs that came carded with other figs...as I am not currently going crazy over the clones of different colors. It's just hasbro's way of running up the bill on me...and I'm not buying.

I try to stick by the old school collecting I did when I was a kid, I had a Luke Bespin, didn't matter if he had yellow or brown hair. Same goes nowfor me. I have the Pit droids MOC, I don't need more "different pit droids on card. I have the four battledroids MOC cause they happened to be there, not because I HAD TO!

SO I may not be complete complete, but knowing that Maul is pretty much just a "paint variant" makes me not have to have it.

Thanks.

:)

r2dee2
12-26-2003, 12:58 PM
With the recent receipt of my Eopie, I believe I am there. However, did the darthmaul figure which came with an electronic game ever really make it to market? I never see anything up for grabs on eBay, so I figure no.

Also, there was a pic posted a while back of all the different pit droids...I was wondering if someone could repost that.

Here are a few pics of the Sith Speeder Maul...
Maul (http://r2toyforce.net/sith_speeder.htm)
and the cancelled Naboo Fighter JT referred to....Naboo Fighter (http://r2toyforce.net/IMAGES/afdigesttigerf.jpg)

JediTricks
12-27-2003, 02:38 AM
Scroll down on that Sith Speeder page to see the Maul w/ game.

Hmm, I could have sworn another pic of that Naboo Fighter game had a long trenchcoat on the figure, but that could be my memory playing tricks. In any case, it's sooooo different from the Naboo Fighter game that came with the exclusive Anakin figure, I like that little cockpit dealy, would have been nice to "harvest" it for customizing into the real vehicle.